chapter 40

A/n pov:

Tae was pushed into the bathroom forcefully by yoongi who then went downstairs to check with the decorations. After going inside the bathroom tae stripped himself which made him shiver at the cold. to his surprise, the bathtub was already prepared, with vanilla-scented bath oil and rose petals. He shook his head with a sigh. Aish his ma and his aunt must have done it. The duo is the most excited one for tae and kook's wedding day. Like, come on it's their sons' special day. It must be perfect.

Tae settled himself into the tub and sighed when his petite body touched the warm water. He closed his eyes trying to drown all his guilt, and sadness. He remembered the last time they spoke. It wasn't a sweet talk. They fought and his kook was so angry that he left.

Tae: I'm sorry koo. I was so dumb, I didn't think what my words would do to your pure heart.

Tae mumbled to himself sadly.

Flash back~

It was the same day as their first date,
After tae confessed his love to his kookie in the middle of the road Jungkook almost shed tears at the cute confession. The way tae loved him back in their high school was just so heart fluttering. Tae has loved kook so much from the beginning and this coconut head didn't even realise that someone had their hearty eyes for him.

When tae asked kook to be his boyfriend, he immediately whined saying ‘‘babies mama~ why?~ I should have asked you that” he spoke but immediately hugged tae even closer to his firm body and mumbled yes repeatedly. Both felt so blissful, they loved each other so much. After breaking the tight hug tae grabbed kook's cheek and kissed his whole face mumbling ‘‘I love you koo’’ making kookie let out a hearty giggle.

Time skip~

They were now at the party after buying gifts for the little girl's birthday party. They were welcomed by Mark who had a pleasant smile on his face seeing tae all pretty in white. What Mark didn't notice was a certain bunny was boring holes in his body through his deadly glare, dangerously rolling his tongue to his inner cheek. You would have guessed the possessive bunny’s name. But he had to give a forced smile to Mark who formally shook hands with him and welcomed him, not knowing jungkook was burning with jealousy.

Mark: You both came here together?

Mark questioned looking at tae and kook. Tae was about to say yes but Jungkook spoke before tae could even open his mouth.

Jungkook: yes Mr Tuan we had our little shopping date and came here together.

Kook spoke and placed his arms around tae's waist and pulled him closer making tae stunned

Kook spoke and placed his arms around tae's waist and pulled him closer making tae stunned. Aish!! Why is he like this!?

Tae: koo behave!! We are in public!!

Tae whisper-yelled kook and lightly nudged him who rolled his eyes in return. Tae can tell that kook was jealous of the way he behaves with Mark. And Mark, his smile dropped when he heard they went on a date. He planned to ask tae out today. But seems like he can never do that ever.