chapter 87

A/n pov:

Silence is all that can be heard in the waiting hall with the small sniffling of a drained man who was sitting helplessly. His family members were trying their best not to break into tears seeing Jungkook like that, and the fact that they didn't hear anything from the doctors worried them so much. Why all of sudden this had to happen? Tae will be fine right? His babies mama has to be fine for him. He can't imagine a life without his only love.

Jungkook: W-what will I do if I ever l-lose you babies mama? Will I survive?

The broken man mumbled to himself with bloodshot eyes shedding painful tears. His mind was a mess right now. All he can think about was his pretty babies mama and their unborn baby boy.

Yuna: kook! He's gonna be fine! And we're going to see our bun soon! Aren't you e-excited?

Yuna asked as her voice cracked a little. She was trying to cheer the sad bunny up, even though she was nervous. Hearing yuna speak Jungkook raised his head a little and looked at her with his big doe teary eyes. The Broken look gave a pang in her chest. And now she knows she was not wrong in choosing Jungkook for her son. This bunny right here is An angel.

Yuna: Aigoo! Look at you, if you cry now how are you going to react when your son is here? Huh? Yah! Come here you sad bunny!

She teased bending down to hug him. When yuna hugged him, Jungkook immediately hugged her back and cried silently on her shoulder.

While this was going on, on the other side yoongi and Namjoon were walking back and forth waiting to hear from the doctor. They became too anxious when they knew tae fainted. It terrified them to the core.

Si-woon: yoon! Did you inform Minnie and Hobi?

Si-woon asked her son who immediately facepalmed. Aish! how can he forget to call tae's soulmate and his hobi hyungie And tell them that tae is in labour?

Yoongi: I'll call them right now Mom.

Yoongi said and went to a corner to call his boyfriend, then si-woon turned toward Namjoon to tell him something.

Si-woon: hey Joon!

Si-woon called and Namjoon rushed to her.

Si-woon: can you call your cop friend?

She asked and Namjoon gave a confused look,

Namjoon: Johnny?

He inquired and she nodded her head with a small smile.

Si-woon: Tell him that his boyfriend's hand is injured he'll be here in no time.

She said and then gave a small smirk. Since tae crushed doyoung's hand he's being treated by a medic and si-woon saw it as a perfect chance.

Namjoon: Aunt You know already!?

Namjoon whisper-yelled making her roll her eyes.

Si-woon: I have good eyesight buddy, go call him now and tell him to get a green tea cake on his way. It's a good chance for that poor guy to get our doyoungie back.

Si-woon said making Namjoon nod dumbly. If you think Johnny and doyoung are together, then you're wrong. No, they are not together as doyoung was so determined to not give in to the handsome cop.

He always pushed him away and didn't let him do anything for him for the past 3 months, since the day he found that Johnny was sent by his brother to watch him and his intentions were not genuine.

But then Johnny kept trying hard to get him back, and doyoung being secretly whipped for that cop was melting. Yet he didn't want to just give in and get back together with him as doyoung still had trust issues with the cop.