chapter 27

A/n pov:

When they heard the door banging, tae's eyes widened in Panic but being the naughty one jungkook pulled tae closer to himself crushing him to his chest.

Tae: Ko-kookie what are you doing??

Tae whispered-yelled when jungkook's strong arms were crushing his waist pulling him even closer to his rock hard chest leaving no gap in-between them.

Maid: Master Jeon are you in there ~

The maid called making tae frown at the sweet tone, he stared at the door with a frown now not even minding how close he and jungkook was or the way jungkook was holding his waist.

Jungkook: Yes Rebbeca~

Jungkook replied and tae's head snapped back to jungkook. How the hell can jungkook tell her name just by hearing her voice? And jungkook's tone matched that girls' tone.

Tae: R-rebbeca?

Tae mumbled staring back at jungkook.

Maid: master Jeon I came here to check on you~ do you want me to help you with your shirt~

She asked sweetly and tae glared at the door. Ohh so if he wasn't here she would have helped this bunny. And jungkook on the other hand was enjoying how his angry little tiger was glaring at the door. Tae looked way too cute for his eyes.

Jungkook: How sweet of you~ but I'm ok don't worry about me.

And once again tae diverted his glare back to jungkook when he replied to the girl sweetly. Like too sweetly.

Tae: Let me go!! And let the lebecca girl come and help you!!

Tae said angrily not even minding that the girl could hear them.

Jungkook: Her name is Rebecca.

Jungkook corrected tae making him angrier. Tae began to hit jungkook's exposed chest, with his fist with an angry pout adorning his pretty face.

Tae: I'm not here to learn her name!! Now let me go!!

Tae said and tried to push jungkook away from him.

Maid: Master Jeon are you ok? I hear someone else's voice.

The girl asked in a sweet worried tone.

Tae: Yeah his future baby's mama

Tae thought angrily and pinched jungkook side harshly and released himself.

Jungkook: ouchie baby that hurts~

Jungkook mumbled with a pout rubbing the place where tae pinched him. Jungkook walked near tae trying to convince him saying that he was only teasing him. But the tiger cub was too angry that jungkook was able to tell a random girl' name only by hearing her voice so tae pushed jungkook and walked near the door. He was so jealous and mad.

Tae: Wear whatever you want, I'm leaving!!

Tae said and opened the door, only to find a pretty girl on the ground!!
It seem like she was trying to eavesdrop on what they wear speaking. Even though tae was angry he still checked if the girl was ok, he gave her a hand and helped her to stand.

Tae: eavesdropping is bad you know?

Tae Mumbled but the girl didn't pay attention to what he said and stared at the opened door where jungkook was half-naked, she almost fainted at the rockhard chest and toned abs. Her cheek tinted at the sight. And Tae noticed that which fumed him even more, he didn't like when someone looked at jungkook like that.

jungkook was too much focused on tae that he didn't notice the girl. Being the possessive tiger he was tae immediately stood in front of Jungkook hiding him from the girl' gawking eyes even if jungkook was taller and broader than him. Jungkook couldn't help but smile widely showing his bunny teeth. And the maid girl' heart melted at the smile and she smiled widely thinking that jungkook was smiling at her. Tae cleared his throat trying to get her attention, but the girl was too busy staring at jungkook.