chapter 59

A fluffy chapter 💕

A/n pov:

Tae and kook were now unwrapping their wedding gifts, well mostly tae was doing it, and kook was lazily nuzzling his face in tae's neck and sniffing tae's sweet peachy scent and leaving butterfly kisses 5 seconds once. Koo's hands were still inside tae's shirt caressing, squeezing and touching him as he likes. Tae tries his best to ignore the naughty hands which were roaming his body but he couldn't as it was ticklish. It made him constantly giggle and nudge kook with his elbow to stop the tickling.

Tae: koo~ at least let me open one gift!!

Tae huffed with a pout when jungkook kept disturbing him. It has been 15 minutes since they sat to open the gifts but he still hasn't even opened one of them because of the flirty touches and kisses his hubby was giving him.

Jungkook: what am I even doing!? Is it so wrong to run my fingers like this on your baby tummy?

Jungkook huffed as he ran his rough hands over tae's tummy giving it a few soft rubs. Tae visibly shivered at that touch and leaned his head back on kook's shoulder with a shaky breath. Then jungkook placed a few wet kisses along tae's sharp Jawline where there were a few freshly made Hickeys.

Jungkook: Is it wrong to give a few innocent Peck on your hot Jawline!?

Jungkook asked giving a light squeeze to his tummy again, then his hands softly made their way from tae's cute tummy to his smooth thigh and squeezed it, earning a low whimper making the naughty raven smirk smugly.

Jungkook: Is it so wrong to feel your body with my hands huh? Can't a man just admire his wifey's beauty? How more cruel can World be?

Jungkook asked with a dramatic sigh making tae giggle.

Tae: Aish koo! Where the hell do you learn to tease so smoothly!? you amaze me a lot. I wonder were you really single with this flirty ass of yours?

Tae narrowed his eyes at kook and looked a little behind. Jungkook being jungkook decided to tease tae a little.

Jungkook: Hmm about that-

Jungkook started and fake gulped, tae immediately got up from his lap and sat next to him facing Jungkook with a frown.

Jungkook: Y-you won't get mad right?

Jungkook asked and enjoyed tae's puzzled expression.

Tae: I w-won't

Tae stuttered anxiously waiting for jungkook to say further.

Jungkook: I was in a R-relationship Taebaby,

Jungkook saw tae gulping harshly fisting the shirt he was wearing tightly.

Tae: I-it's normal to have past relationships koo, I don't mind it

Tae shrugged like he wasn't bothered about it a tiny bit. But he felt a pang in his chest when he heard jungkook had a past relationship. So he wasn't his first? He was not okay with the information even a bit, but he kept his cool and began to ask further.

Tae: what was their name? Why did you'll break apart? It's okay if you don't want to tell.

Tae said as he managed to muster a small smile.

Tae: w-why didn't you tell me before? Aren't y-you supposed to tell me these things? Do you still t-talk to them?

Tae kept inquiring with a cute pout not leaving his lips and jungkook can't help but wonder what was running through the blue head's mind.

Tae: have you k-kissed them as you kiss me? M-made lov-

Tae wasn't able to complete his sentence as jungkook grabbed his nape pulling him closer and capturing his rosy lips which started to wobble in sadness. Tae closed his eyes and clutched his husband's shirt tightly. His eyes began to tear up at the thought his husband touched someone else the way he touches him now. Kissed someone else the way he does to him now. Looked at someone's eyes with full of adoration and love. Be horny for someone else. This thought brought uneasiness to his chest and made it feel heavy. Jungkook broke the kiss when tae didn't return it. Then his eyes widened when he saw the tears in his love's eyes.