chapter 84

A/n pov:

Doyoung and his hot cop boyfriend were eagerly making out not noticing Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, June and Aera entering the room with fruits and gift baskets which Si-woon asked them to arrange.

Aera: Gosh my holy eyes!

Aera whisper-yelled to her bestie June who was still looking at the two having a hot moment. while doyoung's brothers aka Namjoon and yoongi had an unexplainable expression on their faces not expecting something like this, their little brother's hands were pinned behind and the aggressive kissing didn't sit well. Is he being forced or something!? They thought with unease.
while on the other hand, Jin was just smirking knowing all too well about these two.

Johnny proceeded to kiss the younger's neck and suddenly nibbled there harshly making the other wince in pain, Doyoung tried to free his hand so that he can pull his boyfriend closer but the man's grip was too firm so he once again had to give up and just let the man do whatever he wants. As Johnny was busy decorating the younger's neck doyoung got a glimpse of the people standing like frozen statues. His eyes widened and he nudged Johnny to stop while panicking.

Johnny: Shhh! Baby boy calm down, I'll take care

Johnny husked out, his mind clouded with the younger, if he was in his straight senses he would have noticed people entering even with the slightest sound or the younger's change in body language but as he was too much into the pretty boy in front of him he didn't bother about his surroundings.

Doyoung: N-namjoon hyung

Doyoung sutured. Johnny's face turned into a frown when he heard doyoung saying his best friend's name.
Then he stared at the younger's panicked face and that's when he knew they were caught red-handed. Oh God! Is this how it is supposed to be revealed? He Isn't prepared. Johnny's grip on the younger's hands loosened and he slowly turned to find his close friend staring at him. More like glaring. Not only Namjoon but yoongi too had a frown as the two misunderstood that his brother was being forced.

Namjoon: What the hell is going on here!? I didn't expect this from you Johnny! I trusted you with my brother.

Namjoon said in utter disappointment and anger. And Johnny panicked when doyoung looked at him in confusion.

Trusted me with him? What does that mean? Doyoung wondered

Johnny: Joon it's not what you think, we are dating and I planned on telling it to you late-

Johnny began but was interrupted by yoongi.

Yoongi: Dude you were literally pinning my brother and forcing him and still dare to say that y'all are dating!?

Yoongi asked and Johnny shook his head.

Johnny: baby boy say something!

Johnny asked helplessly snapping doyoung out of his thoughts. Doyoung stared at Johnny for a few minutes and then turned his attention back to his brother.

Doyoung: Namjoonie hyung did you send this guy to spy on me?

Doyoung asked out of nowhere.
And Johnny looked at his boyfriend who now had a cold look on his face. Shit no.

Johnny: Baby bo-

Johnny tried holding the younger.
But doyoung just moved away while glaring at him.

Doyoung: I'm talking with my brother Mister. Don't interrupt me.

Doyoung said coldly not looking in his direction. Johnny felt his heart beating fast in anxiety. God, are they gonna break up!? Yes, Namjoon indeed asked him to keep an eye on doyoung and watch his moves but that doesn't mean that he was faking everything. No! he truly fell for the younger's tough attitude that He didn't even keep up with his main motive of helping his best friend to watch his brother.