chapter 6

A/n pov:

When Jin, Jennie and Lisa ran out of the room. Jimin, Hobi, Jungkook and, yoongi were confused. Who was this Tae? Namjoon already knew who Tae was because his husband couldn't stop talking about the cute boy. He had met Tae thrice and, it instantly made him want to protect the selfless boy. He came to know a lot about Tae from Jin.
Yoongi was still puzzled as to why the boy was here to meet him. He tried hard to think who he told to meet today, but he still didn't recall telling anyone to meet him, then he remembered the boy from the club. Aish! he completely forgot the boy.

Yoongi: He must be the boy from the club!

He muttered, but unfortunately, everyone heard him. Aera gasped dramatically, gaining everyone's attention.

Aera: I can't believe that. My boy Tae is never a club person.

She said without thinking. Namjoon remembered his husband complaining to him that Tae found a job at a club and that he didn't want Tae to work there.

Namjoon: No, Aera he works there.

She gasped once again, which made Jungkook playfully roll his eyes at her dramatic self. Others were flustered, not sure what was happening but they decided to stay quiet and wait for someone to explain what was going on.

Jungkook: Noona, what now?

He said that made her look at him.

Aera: That brat didn't even tell me he quit his previous job and didn't tell me he was working in a club, I'm honestly offended.

She said with a pout.

Namjoon: Are you that close with him?

He asked

Aera: He is like My baby brother, and I adore him a lot.

She said. These were the exact words Jin told me, thought Namjoon.

Jungkook: Now I'm feeling offended. You told those exact words to me!

He exclaimed.

Aera: Aww kook, don't worry, I still adore you and your obsession for Iron man.

She said, which made everyone laugh at Jungkook's offended face.

Aera: Okay then, I shall take my leave.

She said, but Jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook: Noona where are you going?. Sit and have lunch with us, Jin hyung brought lunch for you too.

He said. Jin and Aera are good friends, so it was typical for Jin to get lunch for Aera.

Aera: I'll just check on them.

She said eyeing the door, worry evident on her face.

Namjoon: Don't worry Aera, I'm sure Jin will drag Tae here to have lunch with us.

He said casually.

Aera: You know him?

She inquired curiously.

Namjoon: Of course. Jin never stops talking about tae and the twins. He once said that he wants to adopt all three.

He said as he laughed. Jin once said that he wanted to adopt them when Yuna's condition was not good. Her second attack was very terrible. Jin almost lost hope in her but thank God she survived. Now everyone was curious about Tae. Even Jeon Jungkook himself.

Jimin: I want to meet this Tae guy.

He said out of nowhere, Hobi too nodded his head agreeing to his boyfriend.