chapter 17

A/n pov:

It was lunchtime and jungkook didn't arrive yet. Tae was feeling very down today. He wasn't able to get doyoung's words out of his head. The question he asked him. Kept ringing in his mind.
according to him, you are just another time pass’. This particular sentence kept ringing in his head. He felt like crying now. Today he was about to tell jungkook the most important thing in his life. He prepared himself for it mentally. Now he doesn't want to say it anymore. Why? Because he told jungkook to come early but he didn't come saying that he had something busy to do. He was angry, as he prepared jungkook's favourite food. And even bought banana milk for him on his way. And on top of that, he was about to reveal the most precious yet the most sensitive secret to him, but Jungkook didn't come. What a day!!

Whenever they had lunch together Jungkook always spoke about wanting his family. He remembered jungkook saying ‘I want my family tae, I want to adopt kids and grow them with you, its the only thing I always wanted, to have my own family, and many Jeon's running around my home along with yu-jun and ye-jun fighting with me over banana milk and Iron man, not letting us have a moment together, letting me know that my empty mansion is not empty anymore tae’. Tae remembered how Jungkook's doe eyes sparkled when he was talking about having a family with him. The eyes showed his dispersion for having his own people who he can call his people, his family.
Those eyes can't lie and he knows it. He knew jungkook can never do something like this, he can never play with people's feelings because he was just a big baby bunny who just wants to be loved and cared. He can never use him for time pass and he knows it. As he said before he trusts jungkook. He will never believe what doyoung said. Doyoung is a bastard who wants him just for his body. Once he is satisfied he will throw him away. He is the one who is playing with tae's feelings right now, not jungkook. And he still doesn't know why that guy wants to steal his bunny's happiness. Why is he trying to create a misunderstanding between them?

Tae: that bastard I'm going to kill him!!

He muttered angrily.

Yoongi: kill who tae?

Yoongi asked with a confused face, tae blushed in embarrassment. These few weeks his relationship with yoongi, hobi and jimin has developed so much.
As he thought they got along so well. Yoongi seems cold outside but he is the warmest person you will ever see. He still wonders if he was the same person who broke Min-jun's nose that day at the bar. Cause now yoongi shows his soft side to him.

Tae: Ohh Nothing hyung... And aren't you going for lunch with Hobi hyung and Minnie?

He asked to change the subject.

Yoongi: Today we are going to have lunch here so you can join us.

Yoongi said

Tae: Hyung it's ok I can have lunch with noonas.

Yoongi was about to argue but the office door opened and jimin and hobi came inside with lunch.

Jimin: I dare you to leave the room Kim Taehyung.

Jimin said with a tiny glare, tae shook his head and sat on the couch making hobi laugh and yoongi laugh.

Tae: ohh don't need to choose violence!!

He said with a pout.

Yoongi: who was talking about killing someone just seconds before?

Yoongi asked as if he was thinking.

Tae: Hobi hyung save me from your boyfriends.

Tae whined with a pout.

Hobi: you two don't bother my baby.