chapter 68

A/n pov:

Tae was now getting ready for his hyung's anniversary party. It was 4 in the evening, after coming back from the hospital he fell asleep, feeling tired and then in the afternoon he got a call from his husband. Tae was very excited to tell koo that he was going to be a dad, but then he didn't want to tell him on phone. He wants to tell him face to face and wants to see his babies dada's happiness.

Tae: I hope I'm not overdressed

Tae said looking at the mirror

Tae: baby bunbun do you think your dada will like it?

Tae questioned and a small giggle left his lips at how silly he is right now.
He shook his head with a smile grabbing Jungkook's favourite lip balm and chapping it on his lips.

Tae: Not bad

Tae mumbled looking at himself,
After checking once he went down to look for his arrangements.
He cooked all of Jungkook's favourite dishes, just a little amount as they have to eat dinner at Min's mansion. And even delicious desserts with June's help.

June: Everything is set perfectly tae! Jungkook is gonna love it.

She said glancing at the table.

Tae: Noona you tasted them right? Are they good?

He asked with a small pout, it's been a while since he cooked as June did that always.

June: what do you mean? They taste like they are out of those fancy restaurants.

June said

Tae: Aish noona you are exaggerating my cooking! And have you been to fancy restaurants before? I have never been to one.

Tae asked curiously

June: Really? You have not gone to one!?

June asked with wide eyes and tae shook his head.

Tae: once we went to this food court in a big mall, but I don't know if that's what is a fancy restaurant, but it looked normal to me and even the prices were moderate, not too expensive so I concluded it's not a fancy restaurant.

Tae explained with cute hand gestures making June smile in adoration.

Tae: And Joonie hyung takes us to Panda Express that are inside the Malls, so we can eat after shopping.

June: Hmm, I have heard that these big big restaurants keep very little food that doesn't even fill our stomachs and charge amounts at the rate of our kidneys.

June said dramatically making tae laugh a bit.

Tae: so, you too have not gone to one? We must at least go and see what's there inside noona! We'll go once okay? You, Dahlia, Chen hyung, koo, me hmm and how can I forget halmoni!!

Tae said excitedly counting with his fingers all the people he listed.

June: If Mom sees the prices she'll faint in shock for sure!

June said with a small laugh. as they were talking random stuff the doorbell rang.

Tae: Noona! Noona he's back!!

Tae exclaimed with an excited smile.

June: Then it's my time to leave,

June said and both walked towards the entrance door. June opened the door and saw Jungkook standing there with his court in his arms. Jungkook greeted her and she just gave a teasing smile and left. And when Jungkook entered the door he was immediately greeted by tae's full lips on his, the kiss took away all the tiredness from his body making him feel at ease. Jungkook circled his arms around tae's waist and lifted him still sucking tae's bottom lips.