chapter 79

A/n pov:

Jungkook was still staring at tae's chest like he was mesmerized by those two cute buds and the small swell on them. He was wondering why were they so inviting? Not like it was any less before but now they looked on another level. The things he wants to do to his babies mama are beyond imagination.

Tae: H-hyung~

Tae whined in frustration when Jungkook didn't do anything than stare at his body, licking his lips occasionally.
Jungkook just hummed now looking into his pleading eyes.

Jungkook: why baby? Why did you hide this from hubby hmm?

Jungkook whispered as he leaned his face to tae's left rosy bud, making tae gulp in a Lil bit of nervousness, and excitement.

Tae: I-I...

Tae sutured not finding words to speak but a very audible gasp left his lips when his husband aggressively latched his mouth to his chest and began to suckle on it hungrily. Tae's loud moans filled their room when jungkook began to suck and coat the pretty's chest with his drool in a bruising way.

Tae: a~ahhh hyung ouch don't bite koo!

Tae gasped for breath as he slightly pulled his husband's hair when he felt the hungry bunny chew on his pink protruding bud like it was some chew toy.

Jungkook: I'm just helping you babies mama~

Jungkook said in a whining tone against his chest which made the pretty male's toes curl in pleasure. After saying it Jungkook dived his mouth into the other bud which invited him for a feast. Tae almost came untouched when his husband's teeth teasing gazed at his rosy bud and then smoothened it with his warm tongue making dirty smooch sounds which were making him go crazy.

Tae: Jung~Jungkookie h~hyung! Make~~make love to me p~please ahhhhh~~

Tae moaned as he tried to pull Jungkook's face away from his chest when the bunny kept biting and sucking there like crazy. Jungkook grabbed tae's hands which were pulling his hair and pinned them above the pretty's head with one hand and kept doing his favourite thing. Tae's fragrance was driving him crazy and his dick was rock hard by now. But still, he didn't want to move his mouth away from tae's chest. He can't get enough of those.

Tae just had to give up and moan his husband's name with his eyes shut tightly. His fist clenched tightly above his head. Even if his husband was just holding him with one hand it was a very powerful grip.

Jungkook's other hands reached for tae's baggy pants which hid his pretty thighs, and his privacy. He unwillingly stopped abusing tae's chest with heavy breaths, drool dripping at the corner of his lips and eyes hungry with love and desire making it a sinful sight.

Jungkook: Can I take these off, my love?

Jungkook whispered seducingly letting go tae's wrist who was trying to catch his breath. Tae slowly opened his eyes and looked right into his husband's eyes and the next second pulling him closer by his shirt to attach their mouths in a messy kiss.

Jungkook swears his dick twitched in his pants when tae gave a few kitten licks at the corner of his lips wiping off the dripping drool with his warm tongue. That moment...that fucking moment Jungkook felt the strongest urge to have his babies mama lick somewhere else but then he pushed those dirty thoughts away just like they invaded his mind.

Instead, he softly held tae's fluffy red cheeks and ran his tongue over the other's glistening lips earning a cute giggle from the cutie.

Tae: A-are you a puppy?

Tae asked giggling when his husband proceeded to lick his bread cheeks and then nibble them softly.

Jungkook: If I can lick you like this then I won't mind being your puppy *woof* *woof*

Jungkook barked like a pup and licked tae's cheeks making the pretty guy laugh heartily while softly ruffling the raven's soft and messy locks.

Tae: Koo? Will you ever stop Loving me?

Tae mumbled still running his hand through his koobun's hair. The question was random it just crossed his mind. Jungkook smiled softly at the question. If only tae knows how much he loves him.

Jungkook: Even if my breath stops one day, my soul will still keep Loving you babies mama. And history would talk about the whipped man Jeon Jungkook who loves his husband Jeon Taehyung like crazy.

Jungkook said proudly making tae look at his husband with all his love and adoration. This man got a very sweet mouth which makes him fall every time he speaks.

Jungkook: what about you babies mama? Will you ever stop Loving me?

Jungkook repeated the question as his hands softly traced his baby love's cute baby bump.

Tae: oh then history would talk about me too, you know? The whipped guy Jeon Jungkook's sassy wifey Jeon Taehyung who can do anything for his lovey bunny husband.

Tae said with a whipped and dreamy smile making the bunny guy almost squeal in joy.

Jungkook: You know what babies mama? I want you now!! God, you're driving me crazy Jeon Taehyung, I can't take it anymore.

Jungkook husked out hurriedly stripping himself. Tae was staring at his husband with excited eyes wandering his eyes all over the other's well-built body. When Jungkook removed his boxers tae's eyes widened at the size. Oh gosh! Did they get big in this one week!? Daam those veins! Is that big thingy going to go inside me? Tae wondered biting his lips at his dirty thoughts.

Jungkook: yeah,

Jungkook mumbled with a small laugh pulling tae's pants along with his boxers in one go completely getting him naked. Tae covered his face in embarrassment making Jungkook laugh more.

Jungkook: I love this habit of yours babies mama. Taking your mind voice out. It's too cute.

Jungkook said reaching for the lube on the bedside table and pouring a generous amount into his fingers

Jungkook: I'm going to prep you baby love here hold on to me.

Jungkook whispered and brought his fingers to tae's tiny entrance after parting his thighs. He softly circled the rim getting beautiful whimpers and whines from the gorgeous male under his mercy.

Tae: H-hyung please~

Tae pleaded with his eyes shut in pleasure. Jungkook almost immediately shoved his finger in and began to prep his lover. When tae was getting impatient Jungkook pulled out his fingers and coated his hard Junior with the blueberry-flavoured lube and lied behind tae carefully entering from behind. He was very careful not to hurt his tae or his baby.

Jungkook groaned at the warm heat around his dick as his hands caressed tae's thighs waiting for the pretty guy to adjust to his huge size. When tae told him to move he began to slowly move his hips in a beautiful rhythm and gradually increased his pace pounding into the pretty from behind murmuring I love you's every now and then.

Jungkook: My W-world, my babies mama! My everything. I love you my heart, I love you so fucking much, so much.

Jungkook kept chanting with each kiss he placed on tae's nape. Just like That the night passed by the couple's beautiful lovemaking.

💕~