chapter 63

A/n pov:

Jungkook was on his way back to his home. He's not talking about the mansion, He wants to go back to his tae, His sweet home, his safe heaven.
He just left him in their room all alone. He must be so lonely, right? But then another thought intruded his mind.

Tae was about to take his life? But why? Is he worth tae's life? Does tae love him so much that he was ready to end his life? He can not tolerate that at all! He wants to punish tae for thinking to leave everybody, to leave him alone in this cruel world! How can tae try to do that to him!? Tae should never have such stupid thoughts ever again in his life.

With these thoughts lingering in his head, he reached his mansion and parked his car. After parking, he strode inside and found June in the hall.

June: Hey kook you weren't in your room with tae?

June asked with a confused frown.

Jungkook: I suddenly had some urgent work noona that's why I had to leave.

Jungkook said making her nod.

June: go bring tae and have dinner together kook, he must be hungry, I didn't even give the poor baby any snack to eat and I'll leave now take care okay?

June mumbled and left. She thought jungkook and tae were spending some alone time so she didn't want to intrude on their privacy or disturb their romantic moments. When June left Jungkook began to walk upstairs, when he reached their room he saw the door was left wide open, and when he walked further the sight broke his heart.

His sweet babies mama was curled up in a ball, lying on the ice-cold floor shivering in the chilliness with his face red and tears strained, he immediately rushed towards his baby love and scooped him in his arms with a panicked expression on his face. He made him lay on the bed and softly cupped his red cheeks only to widen his eyes in shock, tae was burning with fever.

Jungkook: B-baby!! Look at me, see I'm back.

Jungkook cried worriedly trying to wake tae up. when tae was still shivering badly he grabbed the duvet and covered him fully. Shit, he shouldn't have left tae here all alone!! His heart was aching so bad when he saw tae's condition and him being the reason for it made him feel worse.

Jungkook: I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry!!

Jungkook mumbled as tears began to well up in his eyes. When tae's shivering didn't stop he got into the duvet and hugged tae safely and warmly and tried to calm him by murmuring sweet nothing into the blue head's ear.

Jungkook: I got you love! I'm not going to leave you alone even for a second I promise. I'm so sorry.

Jungkook ranted as he hugged tae close to his body. He can feel the heat from tae's body which made him panic more. Shit, his temperature is getting higher, which made jungkook let out a shaky breath. He didn't waste a second and grabbed his phone and searched for Jin's number and then he realised he didn't save jin's number.

Jungkook: Fuck! Why am I so dumb!? I didn't even save hyung's number!?

Jungkook scolded himself. He had yoongi and Joon's numbers and he knows both are dangerous for him right now but he had no other choice but to call one of them. He needs to know what to do to stop tae's shivering and reduce his body temperature.

Jungkook: Joon or yoon? Ahhhhh god both are going to slice my baby maker if they come to know I hurt their baby!! But I need to call one of them and reach Jin hyung!!

Jungkook cried and was contemplating if he should call Namjoon or yoongi. Then he chose yoongi hyung.

Jungkook: Hope he doesn't shoot me with his gun! Good please save me.