chapter 76

A/n pov:

Jungkook carried his cute pregnant babies mama to their room very carefully, he was so eager to help his love out with no evil intentions at all. yeah, he was pure. All the way jungkook kept prepping sweet kisses on tae's bread cheeks, he can't get enough of those bread-like cheeks.

Jungkook: My love, hyung will help you.

He whispered into the pretty male's ear making the other whimper at the deep voice. Tae held on to his husband, even more burying his face in the raven's neck taking in the sent he loved so much. Finally, they entered the room and Jungkook softly placed tae on the bed and was about to get up. But the cutie refused to let go.

Tae: Koo hyung~Just h-hold me like this.

Tae whispered sleepily rubbing his cheek against Jungkook's cheek making the stronger male melt at the cute action.

Jungkook: don't you want hubby to help you with your chest?

Jungkook asked in a whisper and tae shook his head.

Tae: Just hold me tight hubby~

Tae whined sleepily and hugged Jungkook tightly and the poor bunny felt like his world shatter at that. Tae just want hugs? Nothing more? Then why did he let him grab his chest after a week? And asked to do something in a seducing way? Oh man, was he tricked this time too? This babies mama is just so cruel to him.

Jungkook: No one is going to save me from yoongi hyung tomorrow.

Jungkook mumbled to himself and stayed on top of tae without putting his weight on the pretty male's body. After a few minutes when he knew tae was back to sleep he softly moved tae's arms from him and plopped beside his baby. Then Jungkook's eyes began to roam all over tae's body. His babies mama was so fucking cute that it makes him so horny. He was holding himself back from just kissing those pouty lips so much. He wants to do so many things to this pretty.

Jungkook: you're really making it hard for hubby, my love. I'm barely holding myself.

Jungkook mumbled looking down at his sweats. He was hard, his shameless Junior was being a pervert like usual, and here tae is sleeping peacefully. But it has become something usual for him. It is not the first time he has been blue-balled by his lovely babies mama. It's a regular thing. Poor bunny is being starved for a full week without proper adult stuff.

Jungkook: your beauty is making me go crazy day by day my babies mama, I can't, I just can't look away from you.

Jungkook muttered looking at his love's side profile. He feels like the luckiest man out there. The prettiest person in the world was carrying his baby and was now sleeping next to him. And that prettiest person was his Jeon Taehyung, His one and only babies mama. How lucky was he to be blessed by these many blessings in his life?

Jungkook placed his palm on tae's tummy with a big bunny smile.

Jungkook: Baby bun will you look like dada? Or mama?

He mumbled softly as he slipped his hands into tae's hoodie and caressed the cute baby bump.

Jungkook: whoever you look like dada will be happy. But always remember baby bun, mama must be your very first priority. You should grow strong and help me take care of mama with me okay? We should protect mama as he's too precious for this cruel world.

Jungkook spoke to his unborn baby bun softly, he always did this whenever tae was sleeping. He will make sure that his baby will always prioritize tae just like him.

Jungkook: you know I don't like sharing, but I'll only share my babies mama with you, that too just till you grow up, then babies mama is all mine, you shouldn't put up a fight for his attention okay?