chapter 5

A/n pov:

As soon as Tae's classes finished, he rushed outside leaving, a very confused minjae behind. As he was about to leave, minjae caught him.

Minjae: Tae where are you going now? , you promised me that you will hang out with me, it has been a while since you went out with me.

Tae felt terrible for his friend. He did promise Minjae because he never went out with him before.

Tae: I'm sorry Minjae, but I have a very important thing today. And I have to go somewhere soon.

He said with a sad expression.

Minjae: Okay, fine! Just don't give me that face, come I'll drop you. as you are in a rush.

Minjae said getting a glimpse of his friend's guilty expression.

Tae: Jae it's okay, I can go by bus, you don't have to worry.

Minjae: Oh come on. At least give me the privilege to drop prince Kim Taehyung.

Minjae said rolling his eyes playfully. Tae just hit him in his head before nodding, finally agreeing to his friend. Tae quickly informed Minjae of the address from the visiting card. After a 25 minutes drive, they finally reached the place. Tae's Jaw dropped as he saw the area. Seeing that, Minjae inquired him about why he was there. And tae said that he was there for a job interview. But Tae didn't even know why he was there in the first place. He didn't have any other choice other than to listen to that blue suit man. He needs a job for his living and, that man was the reason for him getting fired but still, he did feel a bit guilty for Min-jun for getting punched, but deep down he knew that he deserved it.  After getting out of the car he bid Goodbye to his friend and went inside the building. He went to the receptionist and asked for Mr Min politely. The receptionist eyed him warily before speaking.

Receptionist: May I know why you need to see him?

She questioned him in a not so welcoming tone. Tae didn't know what to say to her.

Tae: Umm, he told me to meet him by 1.40 at his office. So can you tell me where it is?

He asked politely. She just gave him a weird look and spoke.

Receptionist: Do you have an appointment to meet him?

Oh, shoot he just had his visiting card. He shook his head as no.

Receptionist: Then get out and don't waste my time.

She said in a harsh tone. Before tae replied someone spoke.

???: May I know what's going on here?

Tae's pov:

I heard that familiar voice. I turned and smiled widely.

Tae: Noona!!!!

I was surprised to see Aera noona here. She gave me a surprised smile. She is My little devils' best friend's mom and My best friend and my noona too.

Aera: Tae, my boy. It's been ages since I saw you!

She said dramatically and hugged me while smiling.

Tae: It's just a week noona.

I said giggling. We broke the hug when the receptionist cleared her throat.

Tae: what are you doing here noona?

I asked looking at her.

Aera: I work here Tae. Remember I told you to try for an internship.

I nodded

Aera: This is the place I told. You can learn a lot here.

Tae: I was here to meet Mr Min. he gave me his visiting card and told me to meet him sharp at 1.40. But this noona is not letting me in.