chapter 67

A/n pov:

Jungkook was gone to work after getting ready, tae and kook both took a bath together as they were that couple who loves to save water. Tae was pouting the whole time when Jungkook was getting ready for work. Asking him if he could stay with him. But Jungkook had to leave but the bunny guy gave many kisses to tae's face and gave him a tight hug which reassured tae.

Now tae was sitting on the kitchen counter talking to his sweet June noona.

Tae: Noona do you think I gained weight?

Tae asked with a pout swinging his legs back and forth making her smile.

June: I wouldn't say you gained weight but there's this glow in your face, I don't know how to explain that exactly, and yeah those fluffy round cheeks have become fluffier other than that I don't see you gained much weight.

She said while cutting the vegetables for lunch.

Tae: Glow?

Tae questioned and June nodded.

June: yeah it's glowing, Mind sharing your skincare routine? My face doesn't glow anymore! When I was having Dahlia my hubby used to praise me that I'm glowing every day. But now he doesn't say it anymore!

June huffed with a pout making tae laugh a little but his laughter came to a halt when a thought crossed his mind.
He subconsciously touched his tummy biting his lips. "c-can it be true"? he questioned himself.

Tae: Noona how did you know you were pregnant? Did you--did you feel the baby?

Tae questioned making her laugh a little at his clueless face.

June: I didn't feel anything in the first trimester, they say right? You'll have morning sickness, mood swings cravings? In all these, I only had a big appetite. I ate very well, use to steal from my husband's plate too.

She said laughing a bit

June: but then it all started in the middle of the second month. Shit, I can never forget. It differs tae, it's not the same for all. Some may have morning sickness from the beginning, some may not have. For me, I craved more for my husband than any other food. I was always horny calling him in-between work giving him a hard time.

June said and tae grew more suspicions. He's too horny nowadays. Even when his horny bunny is tired after the hot session tae still has the stamina for another three rounds which is not normal at all.
And yeah he's been eating well and doesn't have the heart to say no to yummy food even if he feels full.

Tae: Noona I'll be back in a few minutes.

Tae said and Jumped off the counter hissing in pain. As he was sore.

June: careful tae!

June said worriedly.

Tae: I'm okay noona, I'll be back.

Tae said walking back to his room. He reached the room with great difficulty. when he did he went into their closet room and stared at the pregnancy tests he got a month ago.

Tae: should I take it? What if it comes negative?

Tae asked himself with a pout.

Tae: Aish tae! Just take it!! You can do this come on!!

Tae cheered himself taking the test kit to the restroom, he read the instructions as per the kit and did as it said. After doing so he placed the kit on the side of the sink and glanced at the timer he set before.

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!