chapter 9

Jin's pov:

I was hugging tae as he was crying silently. It's been 10 minutes and he didn't stop crying. It's worrying me a lot. He is stressing a lot these days which is not good for his health.

Tae: H-hyung is he *hiccup* related to N-namjoonie *hiccup* hyung?

He asked in between his hiccups. I nodded my head.

Jin: Tae don't stress too much. I will talk to Joon about this.

His eyes widened and he shook his head as no.

Tae: N-no hyung *hiccup*, please don't. What if *hiccup* he finds me *hiccup*d-disgusting? What if he *hiccup* thinks I'm lying?

Jin: Tae first calm down. Don't cry okay? I know about Joon. He will never support his brother If he comes to know his sick behaviour. Trust me tae.

I said patting his hair. He nodded his head sniffling a little.

Jin: And why would anyone be disgusted by you? Don't say that again.

I said wiping his tears. His face became red due to crying, his hiccups didn't stop. I took some tissues and gave them to him to wipe his face. After some time I gave him water to drink. He took a few sips and gave back the bottle.

Tae: yoongi hyung must be waiting for me. Will he be mad at me for being late?

He asked in a tiny voice making me smile at him sadly. Why does he have to go through this?

Jin: He won't be mad at you tae. Remember he is your friend now.

I said patting his head. He nodded his head with a small smile. I lead him to yoongi's office. He didn't utter a word and kept looking down. I think he is in deep thoughts. Poor baby, when will he have a break from all this? I see him working from a very young age to support his family. We reached yoongi's office room and I opened the door and just walked in only to find him on his mobile phone. As expected. I called his name and he looked up from his phone.

Yoongi: yes?

Then he saw tae standing behind me.

Yoongi: Tae? Did you cry?

He asked with a frown. Tae's face and eyes were red.

Jimin: why? what happened to tae?

Hobi: Tae are you ok?

I heard Jimin's and hobi's worried voices. Yoongi was in a video call with his boyfriends. Not even an hour passed since they left but here they are talking. I don't know what they talk about all day.

Tae: N-no hyungs I'm fine.

He stuttered in a small voice which was not convincing at all.

Jin: Tae, he is yoongi's cousin too. So he too can help you with this.

Tae looked at me with big eyes. I gave him a reassuring smile and told him to trust me. He nodded his head.

Jin: It's all because of your brother.

I muttered.

Yoongi: Jungkook? or Namjoon? Is it him? Did he break any of your things?

Tae shook his head. A small smile crept into his face.

Jin: yah!! It's not my husband or that bunny. The other useless brother of yours.

I said.

Yoongi: doyoung? What did he do?

He asked. And when tae heard his name tears started to fall once again. He tried to control it cause he doesn't like it when he cries in front of someone. I tried to calm him but he started to sob. Yoongi started to panic seeing tae like this.