chapter 24

A/n pov:

When yuna heard the name she froze for a second. It has been years since she heard those names being called.
She didn't hear anything around her.
Just her past. The days she always got into trouble and her Oppa would come and rescue her. The days when her Oppa never denies her wishes and do anything she wanted. Where she was babied to the fullest by her parents and her older brother Min yong-sun

She was her oppa's first child even though they didn't have much age difference. She was the youngest daughter of Min's family, the rebellious and the stubborn one in the family.
Being the youngest in the family had its perks, fewer responsibilities and more opportunities to have fun.

Then when her Oppa got married she thought that it will bring a distance between them but it was the opposite she got more babied by yong-sun's wife si-woo. Yuna was the most carefree person at that particular time of her life. Her life was to have fun, get into trouble and be rescued by her Oppa.

Tae: Mom are you ok?

Tae asked with a worried look bringing her out of the memory lane. she smiled at him And nodded her head. She looked around and found her brother and sister in law staring at her. Everyone's attention was on them now.

Lisa: Uncle this is -

Lisa was about to introduce yuna to them but was interrupted by yong-sun.

Yong-sun: Min yuna

He Completed the sentence, wow it has been so long since someone called her Min. There were days when she promised her Oppa that they will always share the same surname even if she gets married to another man but that was long ago.

Hearing it every one gave them a confused look how come yong-sun knew her name? Yoongi who was sleepy seconds before snapped his head to look at his aunt who his father and mother have been searching for, so long. The person his dad and mom can't stop thinking about every single day.

Yuna: I think you got the wrong name sir it's Kim yuna. Not Min anymore.

She spoke and grabbed tae's hand and was about to leave.

Yuna: yu-jun, ye-jun let's leave from here.

She said her tone was so stern and began to take a step forward but was immediately stopped by si-woo.

Si-woo: Yun please don't leave.

She asked softly, her eyes were teary. She can't believe she found yuna after these many years. Yuna immediately froze in her place. Si-woo was the only person she listened when she was still at the mansion. Because si-woo was caring and loving towards her. She received the love she was longing to receive from her elder sister Min do-Yun from si-woon. Do-yun always hated her for no reason.

When she heard si-woo's loving voice after so many years she broke down.
She left her kid's hands and ran to hug si-woon and sobbed. Si-woon hugged her back with the same loving smile.

Si-woo: You may not be a Min anymore but you are still my first child pabo.

Si-woo said with tears in her own eyes.

Yuna: I'm sorry unnie, I'm really sorry,
I should have at least informed you about my whereabouts. I'm sorry.
I didn't even tell you if the baby was fine. I'm sorry.

Yuna kept saying. Nobody understood what yuna was talking about. But the Min couple knew very well what she was saying.

Si-woo: you know how much we were worried? Taking decisions on your own without involving the family and being stubborn always is no good Yun.