chapter 74

A/n pov:

Our cute mama bear and dada bunny were cuddling in their bed. Well, Jungkook's head was buried inside tae's shirt as he was having a very serious conversation with his baby bunny.
Tae was giggling while eating his last chocolate-dipped strawberry, the whole time tae felt ticklish, even when he must be used to it by now as Jungkook does this every day.

Jungkook: My tiny bunny, dada is very strict when it comes to discipline hmm?
You shouldn't swear, listening to what I said on the phone okay?

Jungkook mumbled against tae's cute tummy swollen with his baby bun inside, his voice coming a bit muffled since his lips were pressed against tae's tummy.

Tae: oh? So dada can swear but baby can't? Baby bun please kick dada when you come out okay? He's so bad! Today he used the f-word with mama 8 times!!
Mama got so scared thinking that dada got tired of mama.

Tae complained placing the empty plate on the bedside table, with a big pout which made Jungkook peek his head out of tae's shirt.

Jungkook: babies mama~ You're giving baby bun the wrong impression about me! And Me getting tired of you!? The fuck you're saying? I'm already sad that I can't get enough of you and here you are telling about getting tired of you, you're so funny, mama.

Jungkook grumbled crawling close to his babies mama and rubbing his cheek against the pretty male's soft chest only to frown when tae hissed In pain.

Jungkook: Baby! What happened love!?

Jungkook asked worriedly and tae's cheek tinted pink in embarrassment. The pretty male bit his lower lip looking at his hands trying to avoid Jungkook's question which made the raven's frown deepen. He gently cupped tae's face kneeling on their bed.

A small smile made its way to the bunny guy's face when he felt the softness of his babies mama's fluffy and rosy cheeks. He leaned near tae's face and rubbed their noses together and smiled.

Jungkook: My cutie, please tell me whenever you feel uneasy about something my love. I understand you feel shy to share certain things with me and it's okay too, but don't ever hide it when you are in pain. I want to be the first person to know when you are in pain so I'll do anything to make it feel better. Okay, My cutie?

Jungkook spoke against tae's lips ever so softly, breath fanning against each other's faces. Jungkook was so tender as if tae would get hurt even if he raises his voice a little bit. Then kook moved a Little more forward only to take tae's bottom lips between his lips and give a few tender sucks to clean the chocolate strain on the pretty male's plump lips.

Jungkook: such a messy eater

Jungkook teased as he once again kitten licked the corner of tae's lips and then gave it a sharp suck as he couldn't resist his baby's sweet lips tasting like strawberries and chocolate.

Tae: koo~

Tae pouted trying to push away the teasing bunny away from him.

Jungkook: Now tell me love, what were we talking about? Ahh, Your chest right? Do you feel pain here?

Jungkook asked softly poking tae's chest with his index finger, but his hands were lightly slapped away by tae almost immediately.

Tae: Don't do that koo! It hurts~

Tae whined with a big pout,

Jungkook: That's what baby, let hubby have a look at it, I should know why it hurts right? So I can tell Jin hyung

Jungkook spoke trying to lift his hoodie which his baby love was wearing, but tae once again slapped Jungkook's hands, cheeks turning an even darker shade of red.