chapter 15

A/n pov:

It was the next morning, Tae woke up when he heard the alarm clock. He set the alarm early today. After doing his morning routine he walked to his kitchen and began to make lunch. He poured his heart and effort while cooking. He loves to cook for the twins and his mom. And now a certain bunny is added to the list. He made a promise to himself. He is going to give all he care for that bunny and make him feel loved. And tae realised something, that he was blessed. Yes, he was not rich and struggled to earn money but he was surrounded by lovely people who loved and cared for him genuinely. And now his goal is to make Jungkook feel the same love.

Time skip~

Tae was now standing in front of Jeon's company, he walked in and was once again stopped by the receptionist.

Receptionist: kid what's your problem?

She asked as she eyed him up and down with Judging eyes. This time tae didn't hesitate to answer, he took his phone and showed his appointment order email, it made her widen her eyes.

Receptionist: what the fuck? This must be fake!!

She yelled in anger, cause this was the post she dreamt to work. but she didn't get to that position since yoongi didn't like her attitude and she was neither qualified.

Tae: Noona cool. Breath in, breath out.

He said and actioned her to take a deep breath.

Receptionist: You don't deserve this.

She said making tae pout at her mean words.

Tae: but I don't think so, I got selected directly by the ceo.

He said with a dreamy smile thinking about the cute interaction they had after the interview. But soon it turned into a frown when he heard her laugh.

Receptionist: dream on. You will never get his attention.

She said still laughing. Making him frown.

Tae: I'm going in it's getting late.

He said and began to walk forward only to be stopped once again.

Receptionist: I can't send you in without permission, I didn't get any information so you better go before I call the security.

She said with a straight face. Tae was about to argue with her but he saw Jungkook coming from behind. Jungkook winked at tae making him blush and look down.

Jungkook came early and was waiting for tae to arrive. He planned to pick tae from his home but tae said that he was on his way so he drove to his company straight. As he came to his office room.  he was looking at the big screen which showed the camera angle of the reception so that he can know when tae arrives. After waiting for 15 minutes tae arrived making him smile but it dropped when he was stopped by the receptionist, he immediately decided to go to find what was happening.

Receptionist: Are you not going to listen. I said to go from here before I call the security.

She said

Jungkook: what's going on here?

Jungkook asked the receptionist his voice was stern and deep, making him look hotter. The receptionist who heard jungkook's voice turned and greeted him with a bow Which jungkook ignored and asked what was going on once again.

Receptionist: Sir this kid has been bothering me since yesterday.

She said and pouted trying to act cute.
And tae on the other hand was shocked to see her behaviour change in a split second.