chapter 89

A/n pov:

After hurriedly running here and there Jungkook and tae got ready to leave their home to meet their family. Jungkook made sure that his babies mama was comfortable in their car at the back seat. He carefully strapped the seat and pecked tae's forehead making the pretty smile. Just as they were settling chen came and sat in the driver's seat.

Tae: Chen hyung where's June noona and Dahlia? Did they leave without me?

Tae asked while pouting. And chen can't help but smile at Tae. His daughter Dahlia would never leave without tae anywhere. The now 9-year-old is so attached to her prince taetae just like how she has been since five.

When chen was just about to speak there was a slight tap on the car window and a pretty baby girl with her cool-looking short frock stood in a sassy pose.

Dahlia: How could you prince taetae!? Did you really think I would leave without my favourite human in the world??

Dahlia asked with a dramatic gasp, which made tae smile big. June was Just behind Dahlia wearing a similar long dress. The mother and daughter wanted to do twinning.

Jungkook: See I'm not anyone's favourite now.

Jungkook sulked which made tae smile. But Tae's mind was screaming “Babies dada you would always be my favourite.”

June: Of course, you are not, now move!

June sassed pushing Jungkook to the corner and letting Dahlia sit next to tae. Jungkook sulked like a baby and protested. Then June took the front seat with her husband.

Jungkook: Noona! How could you?? I'm already not getting enough time with my babies mama.

Dahlia: Kookie! Stop being so dramatic, I'll complain to guk about this! I'll tell him that you never let me sit next to my prince tae tae

The nine-year-old threatened the big adult bunny-like human with a sassy eye roll. Hearing all this tae, chen and June tried their best not to laugh and offend jungkook more.

Jungkook: you too? Oh God, y'all are using my carbon copy's name to scare me? Really?? For your information, I'm not scared of my Son.

June: Sure, you're not.

June said monotonously while rolling her eyes.

Jungkook: June noona! Stop mocking me!

June: what?? I was just agreeing with you kook.

Jungkook: yeah and I didn't see you rolling your eyes on me. I'm going to complain to him about you all!!

Jungkook said pointing his finger at June and then folding his arms over his chest with his annoyed face.

Jungkook: And hyung, drive slowly. There's no hurry.

Jungkook said making sure that they reach without causing any harm to his little one his baby's mama was carrying.

June: Jiminie is going to be so mad at all of us! We must be there by now, but look we're late like always!

June complained and tae felt bad about it. He must be the one there to support his soulmate, Sunshine Hyung and Yoonie Hyung on their special day. He's such a bad friend and cousin.

Tae: My Jiminie, Hobi Hyung and Yoonie Hyung must be waiting for me. I'm so bad! How could I not be on time for their special day? They have never missed one of our special days or guk's birthday. Koo! I'm so bad!

Tae ranted as tears gathered at the corner of his eyes. Ahhh here we go with my Babies mama's mood swings. Ahhh little one don't make Mama cry like this, then your brother would get mad at you. Jungkook thought.