chapter 43

A/n pov:

Time skip~

It was the time, the time for two souls to become one. The time to walk down the aisle and share sincere 'I do'. The time to seal the promise with a kiss in front of their family. All were so excited for the beautiful event where two souls are going to be tied together forever.
And the happiest and the most excited ones were the two little flower girls who were dressed in perfect white frocks twirling around with cute little giggles making the others around smile warmly.

Dahlia: daisy~ how do I look~

The little girl asked cutely her bestie who said that she looks so cute and beautiful.

Daisy: Me?

Daisy asked spinning her frock around and dahlia nodded her head saying she looked pretty.

Dahlia: I think we should put pink lipstick, this look dark dark!

Dahlia said showing the dark red lipstick. June gave the two a boring look. They started putting on their makeup yesterday but are still not yet done. Aish they keep saying that they have to look pretty in videos and photos. It's their prince taetae and prince kookie's wedding!! Like, come on they need to look like ultra models to be their flower girls.

June: You two now come tae and kook will be here any minute!!

June said trying to pull the two away from the mirror. The two whined when they both were carried outside the room with incomplete make-up.

Tae was in the car going to church where he and kook were going to get married in a few hours. No no not hours it's minutes, he'll be Jeon Taehyung in a few minutes. To be honest he was nervous more than eager. He felt weird in his tummy and sweaty even in this cold weather of November. And he was more nervous about his looks. He told his noona's not to change his hair colour but they didn't listen to him at all saying he'll look more ethereal in blue. He was nervously biting his bottom lips feeling shaky.

Jennie: Tae baby you look perfect!!

She said smiling at

Lisa: I don't know how our boss is going to stay in control after seeing you. Hope he doesn't break your hips.

Lisa mumbled with a smirk making tae widen his eyes at her words.

Tae: Noona, please!!! I'm already dying here~

Tae said pouting making the couple coo at him but they still didn't stop teasing him.

Jennie: It will be really nice if you share details.

Jennie said joining Lisa in teasing tae.

Yoongi: Can you stop your horny asses and let me sleep for a while?

Yoongi who was sitting next to the driver's seat with closed eyes mumbled feeling tired from doing lots of work from morning.

Yoongi: But I'm not gonna lie I have a strong feeling that the bunny won't be in control after seeing you.

Yoongi said and went back to sleep like he said nothing. Why are these people raising his expectations? He for sure knows nothing is going to happen between them. Jungkook is angry with him. He doesn't even know if he'll have a proper wedding kiss.

But he won't mind if jungkook is a little rough with him. Actually, he wants jungkook to just ruin him, kiss him like there's no tomorrow. He wants to be manhandled by his lover. Want jungkook to make love to him and fill him with many babies.

Tae stop right there!! Enough is enough!!

He scolded himself as he knows nothing of the above will happen.
But if only he knows. *cough* *cough*