chapter 36

A/n pov:

Jungkook was waiting for tae's lips to touch his but before he could get the taste of his yummy meal someone knocked on the door making tae flinch at the sudden sound and move away. Jungkook groaned but didn't let go of Tae's waist.

Tae: Kookie let me go!!

Tae whisper-yelled and jungkook unwillingly let tae go. Tae moved to the door and opened it to find June standing there with a nervous smile.
She cleared her throat and spoke.

June: sorry if I interrupted you'll. can I have a second with kook?

She questioned with a nervous smile
Tae nodded and moved for June to come in. June went near jungkook and stood in front of him.

June:yourembarrassingnudepictureishere!!

June whisper yelled after reaching jungkook. But Jungkook couldn't understand the alien language.

Jungkook:huh?

June: yournudepicjungkook!!

She ranted once again but the dumb bunny couldn't catch her words.

June: your nude picture is here you dumbo!!!

She yelled and tae heard it and couldn't help but start laughing once again and jungkook just wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in embarrassment.

Jungkook: Thanks for coming all the way to save my already gone dignity noona I really appreciate you for your sincerity.

Spoke and gave the fakest smile and tae was just laughing rolling on the floor.

June: He already saw it?

She questioned and jungkook gave a nod.

June: Oh ok then I'll take my leave, continue whatever you were doing and don't keep your lover hungry. Feed him the fruits.

She said and left the room like she just didn't kiss block them.

Jungkook pov:

Ahhhhh June noona!!!!!! Why do you have to come exactly when my babies mama was about to kiss me? Now, this is more embarrassing!!!
He just forgot what he saw and here you reminded him again why? Just why??

Jungkook: Tae it's not that funny, okay?

I said and tae was still giggling I was about to remove the picture but tae stopped me.

Tae: koo don't remove it!! You look so cute in it~

Is he teasing me?

Jungkook: Don't tease me tae~

I said and pouted so that he won't tease and embarrass me further.

A/n pov:

Tae walked toward jungkook after getting up from the floor. He sat on the bed and pulled jungkook next to him and made his face him.

Tae: what? Noo I'm not teasing you. You are so cute in that picture.
Your cute doe eyes, your cute nose, your red cheeks and the sparkle in your eyes everything looks so cute kookie.

Tae spoke softly holding jungkook's hand and boobing their noses together.
Jungkook scrunched his nose cutely and showed his bunny teeth which made tae giggle.