chapter 77

A/n pov:

Everyone except Jungkook was sitting in the dining room having breakfast. Tae was sitting in between Jimin and hobi munching on his yummy hotteok that they got him having the cutest pout on his lips. He was occasionally giggling at his family members joking around like usual while having breakfast. But suddenly his eyes widened when he felt some kind of flutter in his tummy, it was a very slight moment but he didn't miss it, he froze in his place as the hotteok from his hand dropped down.

Tae: O-oh

He mumbled as he held his tummy still with the same expression. Jimin who saw tae drop his food looked at him and grew worried when he saw the pretty male was frozen.

Jimin: Tae? What happened baby?

Jimin inquired with worried eyes placing his hand on tae's hand, Suddenly tae flinched when he felt the same flutter once again.

Tae: oh my God!!! Jin hyung!! I--I felt something!

Tae almost yelled with a gasp, holding his baby bump, everyone's attention was now on tae who had a shocked expression. What's happening!? He felt like something was tickling him from the inside, it was so new to him which made him Panic and began to breathe shakily.

Jin: Tae baby relax okay? Shhh, it's alright bub, baby is just moving it's nothing else. You don't have to be worried or scared.

Jin softly whispered holding the pregnant male carefully and caressing his back in a calming manner and tae nodded his head.

Namjoon: Nothing else right? Tae do you feel any pain?

Namjoon asked and tae shook his head,
Just then Jungkook walked in after a shower, wearing his casual black tee and sweatpants. As he entered he sensed the atmosphere was tense and that's when he noticed that his babies mama was in distress, without wasting a millisecond Jungkook rushed to tae and began to inquire the pretty guy worriedly.

Jungkook: baby are you okay? Are you in pain!? Is bun troubling you? Bun didn't dada tell you not to hurt mama!?

Jungkook scolded placing his hand on tae's tummy who now stared at his husband with Loving eyes hearing his bunbun's words. Aish Did his babies dada tell their little bun not to hurt him? Why is he so cute!? Tae was about to reassure kook that he was fine but then again another moment in his tummy made him gasp, but tae was not the only one to gasp but also Jungkook. It was not a kick, but there was a slight moment there and both were sure of it.

Jungkook just stared at tae's baby bump with wide eyes still not believing that he felt his baby move.

Jungkook: T-tae did you feel that?

Jungkook asked, now looking at tae who suddenly flicked his forehead making jungkook whine and rub his forehead.

Jungkook: ouch! Babies mama! It hurts~

The Raven whined with a pout which tae wanted to kiss.

Tae: of course silly, I would feel since the baby is in my tummy!!

Tae huffed pointing at himself.

Jungkook: how does it feel babies mama? Does it hurt you? Can we go and check with a doctor?

Jungkook asked softly caressing tae's tummy only to groan loudly when jin smacked his head.

Jin: I'm standing like a statue here and you want to check tae with another doctor!? Brat if you do something like that I'll burn your iron man closet and I'm not even kidding right now.

Jin said with a glare and jungkook's eyes widened in horror, everyone else tried their best to control their laughter but failed and ended up bursting into beautiful chuckles.