chapter 37

A/n pov:

Jungkook was sulking because of the no-touching rule inside the mansion. It's unfair and impossible. His hands are always out of control whenever tae is near him. His strong hands find their way to tae's petite waist and squeeze those delicious curves. And he can't get enough of tae's soft pink lips and his sweet smell always make him crazy. Now Jungkook was trying to convince tae to change that rule. And tae was enjoying Jungkook's way of convincing him. It's too cute.

They were still in bed and Jungkook was now lying his head on tae's lap nuzzling to his clothed tummy with a pout. Tae let out a few giggles whenever Jungkook spoke against his tummy, it was ticklish.

Jungkook: Babies mama, please~ I want change of rules~

He spoke and tae giggled when jungkook's voice came out muffled against his tummy.

Tae: No bunbun nothing is going to work here. No touching inside the mansion. But we still get time at the office, Don't we?

Tae said and he played with Jungkook's hair. Jungkook turned his head to face tae just to give a glare.

Jungkook: Get time at the office? Really babies mama? We only spend 1 hour!! And the other time you always be professional around me. “Mr Jeon, I completed the paperwork”. “ Mr Jeon, Mr Min signed the documents”
“Mr Jeon this” “Mr Jeon that” Aish I'm done with that Mr Jeon!!

Jungkook acted and showed how tae speaks to him at the office other than during break hours.

Tae: That's maintaining professionalism with my boss. And this is My personal life. I don't want to mess up these two.

Tae explained to jungkook who wasn't convinced by tae's answer.

Jungkook: But that sounds so formal. And why do you call your seniors casually? Why are you not calling them
Mr Park or Mr Choi.

Asked and anyone can tell he's jealous.

Jungkook: you call them bogummie hyung~ Minho hyungie~ they too have their first names. Then why aren't you calling them by it? This world is so unfair to me!!

Jungkook spoke with Jealousy dripping in his voice and huffed dramatically at the end.

Tae: Yah!! Dramatic bunny they are just my close friends, you don't have to be so jealous of them.

Tae spoke

Jungkook: ok let's leave that. You told me that we have time at the office. But you didn't mention your overprotective cousins. Yoongi hyung was protective over you even before he knew you were his cousin and now he'll be even more strict. And No Comments about Namjoonie hyung. He acts like your dad sometime!! And Jin hyung? He won't think twice to kill me if I do anything that hurts you, Ahh didn't mention Aera noona, she has kiss blocked us so many times. Which makes me think that she's doing it on purpose to test my patience level. Jimin hyung, hobi hyung, Jennie noona, Lisa noona these people are also overprotective over you. Ahhhhh my struggles are more than the years I lived on earth and here you are telling me not to touch you inside the mansion.

Jungkook ranted about his problems and the struggles he was facing in his love life and tae gave an amused look.
Do jungkook have these many struggles?

Tae: Bunbun did you tell me all this so that I'll remove that one rule?

Questioned and jungkook gave a small nod making tae let out a hearty giggle.
His bunbun is so cute when he rants and tries to explain something.
Tae leaned forward and placed his lips on Jungkook's taking him by surprise.
Tae didn't move his lips and stayed like that for a count of three and pulled away making jungkook groan as he didn't even kiss tae back.