chapter 16

A/n pov:

Time skip a few weeks later~

It was another beautiful morning in Taetae's household, tae was done with his morning routine and was preparing lunch for his family. As he was preparing he got a call from a certain someone. He attended the call immediately as if he was waiting for the call. Maybe he was...

Tae: Good morning sleepy head.

He said while flipping the pork Belly.

Jk: I love it when I hear your voice the first thing in the morning.

He said and tae rolled his eyes but the blush on his face said otherwise.

Tae: you say this every day Mr Ceo.

He said with a soft and shy smile.

Jk: and you blush every time I say this.

He said in his low voice.

Tae: How many times should I say I'm not blushing.

He defended which was a total lie

Yuna: kook, he is lying.

Tae heard his Mother's voice from behind. He flinched and gave a puppy glare to his mom.

Tae: Maa you scared me.

he said with his right hand on his chest. She mumbled a small sorry and sat on a chair.

Jk: caught in a lie~

He heard jungkook sing-song.

Tae: N-no she is still half asleep, that's why her eyes are blurry.

He reasoned out.

Yuna: I can still hear you tae sweetie. And kook, please do know that my son's cooking skills have improved these days. Thanks for that.

Yuna said loudly for jungkook to hear.
Jungkook chuckled at that.

Yuna and jungkook didn't meet each other but yuna came to know that tae was seeing jungkook when the Twins exposed tae saying he bought his boyfriend home.

Yuna was surprised when she heard that tae brought someone home. Cause he never did that before. because he had girls at home, so he had to be protective. That's the reason he never brought his friends home or he dated anyone. But now he trusted jungkook. He knew that jungkook is no harm to his sister or his mom.

Now, yuna wants to meet jungkook. The person who tae trusted enough to bring him home. The person who makes his son blush so much and the person who makes tae comfortable.

Tae: so my cooking was bad before!!?

He asked as he narrowed his eyes at his mother. Who shook her head. And jungkook just chuckled at the question.

Yuna: I mean your cooking has upgraded from 5-star cooking to 7-star.

She said with a nervous smile.

Tae: oh......okie

He said and continued with his cooking.

Tae: and you mister. You are not gonna be fed today with your favourite food~

He whispered and heard a dramatic gasp from the other side.

Jungkook: *gasp* what!???? Nooooo~
That's the only source of my living~

He said making tae giggle which made the bunny man smile. He loved hearing the younger's giggles.

Tae: such a dramatic bunny!!