chapter 57 (M)

Love~ love~ and Romance~

A/n pov:

When jungkook heard the click sound he broke the kiss and that's when he saw he was cuffed. Tae moved back with a sigh of relief. Step 1 to tease your husband, cuff him to the bed. done, Tae mentally ticked the to-do list he kept in his mind.

Jungkook: T-taebaby what's this?

Jungkook asked with an unsure expression as he tried to free his hands so that he could touch tae. But he stopped trying to free his hands when he heard tae speak.

Tae: Purple

Tae said softly as he looked into jungkook's doe eyes filled with confusion pausing for a second,

Tae: if I'm crossing limits make sure to use it, babies dada.

Tae said and jungkook didn't know what was going on but nevertheless, he nodded putting his trust in his pretty babies mama. But little did he know that was the biggest mistake. Tae moved out of the bed, his heart was thumping against his chest in excitement and a little bit of nervousness to show how he prepared himself for jungkook. his mind was filled with uncertainties and doubts. It's his very first time doing something like this. He decided what to do while he was taking bath and grooming himself. Now He's going to just strip the robe in front of his husband with sensual music on and then uncuff him after a few minutes of teasing him. Simple right? But he's so darn nervous about that. Yeah, his husband already saw every bit of him and even marked him in every zone of his body, but that doesn't mean he isn't shy. He's even shyer than before. The keep cool appearance outside is just a facade, he was almost shivering inside at the thought of wearing something so revelling in front of his innocent hubbykoo.

Oh, Come on tae! You can do this!! It's just your bunny husband, he'll love it don't overthink. He kept convincing himself and decided to slowly remove the robe he was wearing on top of the sexy black lace lingerie that perfectly fitted his delicious curves. He took his phone and played sensual music and then began to undo the robe painfully slowly to tease jungkook.

Jungkook was staring at tae without blinking his eyes in shock and excitement. His big doe eyes were scanning every movement of his pretty blue head husband. Oh my god!! oh my god!! is he going to strip- Shit shit!! Then why am I cuffed!!? is it to tease me? Hell no, tae can't do this to me!! Should I scream purple and release myself? Jungkook thought gulping as he eyed tae who already removed all the nots of the white robe which was loosely draped over his perfect figure. The robe smoothly slipped off his shoulder giving jungkook a perfect view of the Black lace thingy tae was wearing which almost gave jungkook a nosebleed,

Jungkook's words got stuck in his throat when he saw those smooth tan legs, the smooth thighs, the chest which was covered with a piece of transparent black lace bralette top which showed his rosy buds making jungkook lick his lips wanting to chew on them so badly, then his eyes travelled to tae's pretty neck which had a cute kitten chocker. Then it landed on tae's cute Little tummy which he was so obsessed with. they were going to carry his babies someday the thought caused the same heart flutter which always happens when he thinks about their future. And to add up his desire tae's body was already filled with his love marks from the afternoon love session they had, Jungkook was already painfully hard, his mischievous and not-so-little Junior was ready to jump out of his pants seeing tae's sinful curves in the lace lingerie. Tae's body was glowing in the dim fairy light's shade making him look even more breathtaking which made jungkook want to do things to the blue head.

Jungkook: Tae you can't do this to me!!! remove this now!!

Jungkook said as he harshly pulled the cuff trying to free himself, but tae was least bothered by the command and instead showed an innocent face.