chapter 29

A/n pov:

After tae was relaxed jungkook held his hand and both began to walk back to the chaotic party hall. Jungkook's mind was filled with a lot of questions. Why did tae say “ I...I have heard a lot of accusations about me kookie, it's not something new to me. I'm scared kookie, I'm scared” this thing kept ringing in his head.

Jungkook pov:

My baby sounded so broken, I don't have the heart to force him to tell anything. I'll wait for your love.
And when you say who hurt you I'll do anything to punish them for you. For making you cry and for making you think I'll be disgusted.

Disgusted? I'll never be disgusted even when you eat those weird food combinations when you have my baby in you. Oh my god!!  is it true? That woman said that you can get pregnant but you didn't say it from your mouth. How did she know that?

Jungkook: Baby!! Wait. How did she know that you can carry a child?

I stopped him from walking and asked.
He gave me a confused pout. Ahhh, look at that pout, does he want a kiss now? why should I think? let me give him one.

Jungkook thought and immediately pecked tae's already swollen lips without having a second thought. Taking tae in surprise.

Tae: kookie for god sake what is running in your head? You asked me a question and now why did you kiss me? We aren't in that room anymore what if someone sees us!!?

Tae whisper-yelled and jungkook just gave him another peck. Tae just sighed and shook his head with a smile.

Tae: you!! can't you be a good boy for one day? These days you have become too naughty!! I think I need to cut your favourite meal for a week!!

Jungkook: a week?  Do you want me to starve for a week? I don't think I can survive it.

Jungkook said with a dramatic gasp. Back to his dramatic bunny self.
Tae just rolled his eyes with a dreamy smile.

Tae: Why are you so dramatic bunny?

Jungkook: learnt it from my hyungs.

Jungkook replied sassily which made tae giggle.

Tae: kookie do it once more!!! Please!!

Tae said still giggling.

Jungkook: do what? Kiss you?

Jungkook said and leaned forward with a kissy face only to be hit by tae on his arms.

Tae: Not that!! The sassy expression you made.

Tae explained and jungkook repeated what he did before making tae giggle more.

Jungkook: ok ok enough making fun of my face. Now back to the matter. How did that Rebecca know about you?

Jungkook questioned after tae stopped his laughing.