chapter 66 (M)

A/n pov:

Tae can feel stares boring into him by his hyungs. And he already guessed the reason behind it, his husband's apologetical look said all. Now they were at the dining room eating breakfast, Tae and kook already had their breakfast at their mansion and so Tae was serving everyone even tho they told him to just sit and rest.

Yong-sun: Just yesterday I was telling yun about missing you and here you are!! I'm so happy tae!

Yong-sun said with a beautiful gummy smile.

Tae: I too missed you so much, uncle!!

Tae said returning with a boxy smile and the others can't help but get diabetes at the sweetness.

Jaejoon: so you Just missed that uncle? What about me?

Jaejoon questioned and tae shyly nodded saying he missed Jaejoon too, even though he didn't know much about the other. He just knows that Jaejoon is just like his Joonie hyungie.

Ye-Jun: yu-junie was crying as she missed Oppa so much.

Ye-Jun said teasing her twin whose face turned red due to embarrassment, everyone cooed at that.

Yu-Jun: Yah!! You were the one who started saying that you Miss Oppa!!

Yu-Jun defended with a pout and tae's heart melted at that.

Tae: My little devils! Just call me whenever you miss me! I'll be here in no time! We can talk on phones and video call whenever you two want.

Tae said with a big smile making them nod. Then tae took the fresh Juice the maid just bought and served it to all and when it came to Jin he just said that he didn't want anything, still showing cold shoulders to tae which made him pout sadly, and Namjoon was no better. He was shooting daggers at the poor baby. And this didn't go unnoticed by his family.

Doyun: You two what's wrong with you'll!?

Doyun asked with a frown when they kept their glare on.

Namjoon: Nothing mom

Namjoon simply replied but still glared at Tae making him lower his head nervously. If One of his hyung tells his stupidity, he would surely get his ass beaten by his mom. She's scary with these kinds of things.

Jaejoon: Then why are you glaring at the poor kid?

His dad questioned but Joon kept quiet.

Yuna: Tae, what did you do?

Yuna questioned narrowing her eyes at her son making him gulp harshly.

Yuna: What is it Joonie? What did this brat do?

Yuna questioned Namjoon who looked at tae once again. And tae was praying to God that his hyung doesn't open his mouth about it. He would be doomed.

Jin: Yu-Junie, ye-Junie are you two done with your breakfast? It's getting late for you'll.

Jin said and they checked the big clock widening their eyes, they got carried away seeing their lovely Oppa.

Yu-Jun: ye-Jun!! We need to go!!

She said pulling her twin.

Doyun: You two don't forget your lunch boxes!

Doyun reminded and ye-Jun already had it ready by her side.

Ye-Jun: How would I miss such delicious lunch?

She questioned making doyun smile softly.

Yu-Jun: Then I'm ahead of you ye-Junie I already kept it in the car.