chapter 51

A/n pov:

When Doyoung was taken out of the mansion his mother followed them still crying not wanting to leave her son just like that. Jae-joon too followed after his wife to stop her from doing anything stupid.

Doyoung: Mom please go back, this is my only way to be punished for my wrongdoings.

Doyoung said signing.

Do-yun: doyoung!! Baby tell me what you did? Why should you be arrested!?
Don't you think I need an explanation? I'm your mother doyoung!! I can't just see you like this!!

Do-yun almost yelled harshly wiping off her tears. Jae-joon tried to calm his wife with a worried gaze. Then he looked at his son with the same worries. He loves his son so much and always felt guilty for leaving his family for business. And now seeing doyoung like this, made him very guilty and ashamed of himself for not being there for him and teaching him what is right or wrong as he did with his elder son.

Jae-joon: It's okay Buddy tell us what you did. We won't judge you.

Jae-joon said softly and doyoung just wanted to hug his dad tightly and cry. His heart tugged when his parents were distressed because of him.

Doyoung: D-dad I...I don't want you to feel disappointed in me cause what I did was something really disgusting.

Doyoung said gulping harshly but something in him wanted to just tell his parents what he did. And why he did that.

Jae-joon: see buddy, people do mistakes and even do awful things when they are not in the right mind. And these wrongdoing can be forgiven when the person attempts to turn themselves and be a better person and tries to correct themselves, And I can see you're trying to do that and I'm really proud of it. So it's okay buddy you can tell us what happened we won't be mad as you already realised that you were wrong and feel guilty for that.

Jae-joon softly said trying to get doyoung to say what happened. And johnny quietly encouraged doyoung to tell his parents what he did.

Do-yun: Yes sweetheart we'll try to understand you. Tell us what you did.

Do-yun asked desperately getting a nod from doyoung. Johnny made the three sit in his car so that they can talk properly. After settling in Doyoung took a shaky breath before telling them what he did from the beginning.

He told them how tae and he knew each other from school days, how he started growing fond of the little boy who was nothing but a baby with a cute boxy smile and tender heart. He started liking tae when he was 15 years old and tae was just 13 years. The little raven was literally a prince, a kind and a cute one, their parents treated him like one. one-year doyoung admired tae from far, it always made his day when he sees the little boy's boxy smile. It was like some teen one-sided love story shit.

And a year passed like that, doyoung didn't do anything else than admire tae from far. The next year turned upside down as doyoung was not able to see the bright smile on the boy's face. Tae would always sit alone and stare at nothing. It perked doyoung's interest. What did happen to the happy little sunshine? Why can't he see the beautiful boxy smile anymore?

Flash back~

It was lunchtime and kids were running here and there racing to the canteen to get themselves their lunch. But like always tae was sitting on a stone bench staring up at nothing in particular. His beautiful doe eyes were filled with unsaid emotions. His little feet were swinging back and forth and his face was in a frown. His mind was filled with unanswerable questions. He was too deep in thoughts that he didn't notice one of his seniors sitting next to him.