chapter 88

A/n pov:

4 years later~

Four warm summers, Four cold Winters, Four cozy falls, and four gorgeous springs were spent together with the same growing love between the two. No fights were able to put them in two separate rooms, No fear of falling out of love or fear of losing each other, Just love and love and more love.

They say once the honeymoon phase is over the love begins falling apart, but this doesn't apply to them at all. because daam! both are just as crazy in love with each other. And they still keep falling deeply every single day. It's like they just got married and boom now they are with their Little one who's 4 years now.

It's like pure Magic, how they met, fell in love, how they held hands in the lift, how they had their first kiss, how they confessed in the trial room and finally got married after so much suffering and heart breaks. But in the end, it was all worth it. Now they are living the best life being the perfect home for each other. They do fight for silly reasons but never have they ever hurt each other for that.

Now the lovely couple were sleeping peacefully, cuddling butt naked under their warm sheets. Yesterday's night was quite Wild. They left Tae-guk with their papa, appa, samchons and Grandparents and came back home. Just the two of them. Tae and Jungkook shifted back to their mansion a year after Tae-guk was born.

Even though their family wanted them to stay at Min's mansion both tae and Jungkook came back to Kook's mansion as they wanted Tae-guk to live and cherish his grandparent's home.
But then, they were particular about visiting Min's mansion as often as possible, as their family members cannot live without seeing them and tae-guk.

Oh! let me introduce the prince who rules both the Jeon and the Min's Mansion. Guess who? Oh, y'all must already know!! It's none other than our one and only naughty, cute and kind little brat Jeon Tae-guk. That Little guy has everyone in his family wrapped around his tiny fingers, just like his mama. Not only the Min's but even Jin's parents, Jennie's parents admire the Little one so much. After all, he's the first grandson of Min's mansion. It's meant to be that way.

The Naughty one, as predicted took away all tae's attention leaving the poor big bunny sad and mad. Even though their little bun looked just like Jungkook, the man couldn't just let the tiny one get all of his babies mama's attention. Come on they already had a deal when that tiny brat was in tae's belly but now, he's violating all the rules.

And Jungkook gets to have tae to himself only when that tiny brat is not around. So now Jungkook is trying to live the best of his life before it's gonna be taken away by his brat son. Oh yeah, the man was now wide awake admiring his pretty. Yeah, the whipped smile was present and yeah his naughty hands were on tae's slightly swollen chest after all the suckling and biting he did yesterday. Then his hand slowly traced down tae's tummy, which had a small bump, all the warmth rushing through his heart, and a wide smile booming on his pretty lips.

Jungkook: I hope dada didn't hurt you cub.

He whispered with a hearty smile. Yeah yeah after four years tae finally agreed on having another baby and here they are again at it. And this time it was kook who found out that tae might be pregnant again. The pretty glow, chubby cheeks, tummy bump and crazy mood swings let him know that he's gonna have another addition to his family. And they just confirmed it with a doctor a day back and yeah kook was right about it. They didn't announce it to the family members yet as they were waiting for a special occasion which was coincidentally coming that week.

Jungkook: Dada already packed everything cub, we'll go to Granny's House and stay there till you come out.

He continued talking to his 3-month fetus. Ahhh he can't wait to have the moment again in his life. He can never forget how he felt when he held taeguk for the first time. His heart was thumping so loud, and he couldn't bat an eye. His doe eyes stared back at the similar pair of doe eyes and daam it felt like the moving world stopped around just for him to cherish the moment for life.