chapter 60

A/n pov:

Tae who fell asleep when his husband gave him a super good massage woke up when he felt cold and didn't have anything to hug, he whined with a pout and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

Tae: koo~

Tae whined sitting up and looking around, when he couldn't find his bunny husband he pouted, he searched for his phone and looked at the time and it was 5 in the evening.

Tae: did I sleep for three hours? And where is my bunny?

Tae mumbled sulking and then he heard shuffling inside the closet, must be his husband.

Tae: koo!!

Tae shouted still sitting on the bed and in 3 seconds kook came running out of the closet room.

Jungkook: Did I wake you up baby?

Jungkook questioned and tae nodded his head.

Tae: why aren't you cuddling me!? I'm cold!

Tae huffed pouting making jungkook smile. When tae made grabby hands jungkook didn't waste a second jumping on the bed and scooping his baby love in his strong arms and hugging his waist tightly, when their faces were so close tae rubbed their noses together and a small giggle left his lips. Tae softly cupped jungkook's cheek and kissed his nose and in return, Jungkook gave his big bunny smile looking at tae with sparkling eyes.

Tae: what were you doing without cuddling me huh? I felt so cold without you.

Tae mumbled with a pout, jungkook held tae even tighter and pressed himself more to his cutie. He placed a soft peck on tae's rosy cheek which was cold due to the weather.

Jungkook: I was shifting half of my clothes to the guest room babies mama, making space for your clothes.

Jungkook mumbled as he nuzzled his face to tae's neck, tae's dainty fingers began to caress jungkook's soft black locks smoothly which made the raven sigh in satisfaction. He loved it when tae runs his fingers through his hair.

Tae: Instead of shifting your clothes you could have directly kept mine in there bun, isn't it tiring?

Tae asked still playing with kook's hair

Jungkook: I wanted your clothes in our room and our closet, that's why.

Jungkook mumbled against tae's neck making him smile big and throw his legs over jungkook and hug him like a koala. Jungkook placed a long kiss on tae's neck and inhaled his sweet scent which he loved so much.

Jungkook: hmm Taebaby, when you were sleeping mom called me and asked us about our honeymoon distinction, do you have any place in mind? We can go anywhere you want.

Jungkook asked as he sneaked his hand into tae's tee making the blue head wriggle. Then jungkook began to roam his hand on tae's smooth back.

Tae: Mr kookoo did I forget something about telling you no touching me for a day?

Tae asked with a thinking face and jungkook immediately stopped roaming his hands and gulped with a nervous smile.

Jungkook: y-you must be dreaming babies mama, why would you tell me not to touch you?

Jungkook questioned

Tae: hmm must be, but I remember you made me cry telling you loved someone before me

Tae said, and then suddenly a question popped up in his head. What jungkook would have done if he was in a relationship before?

Tae: koo what if I had someone in my life before? Like an ex-boyfriend? And What if they were hot like Seojoon hyung-nim or park hyung-sik hyu- Ouch koo y-you are crushing me!!