chapter 70

A/n pov:

Jungkook and Tae were left alone in the car as June, Chen and Dahlia left inside Min's mansion as Jungkook told them to go. Now he was trying to wake up his very tired and sleepy babies mama who refused to open his eyes and kept whining that his bum was hurting and he couldn't move a muscle. He can simply carry tae inside but it's his hyung's special day, he doesn't want them to get worried seeing tae so tired.

Jungkook: My cuite please wake up nah~

Jungkook whined softly poking tae's fluffy cheek who tried to cover his face and whined. "wan sleep koo m'tired~" came the sleepy reply and tae immediately went back to sleep snuggling more to his husband's warmth. Jungkook cooed at his babies mama smooching his cheeks once again not being able to resist the cutie.

Jungkook: My pretty heaven.

Jungkook mumbled to himself kissing tae's ear softly, he couldn't resist the urge to slip his hand into tae's shirt and caress the soft tummy. His heart was ready to jump out of his chest, A very big smile spread on his face and his eyes held those millions of galaxies.
The strong urge to shout to the whole world how much he loves his babies mama and their Little happiness growing inside his pretty's tummy.

Jungkook: God I love you so fucking much Jeon taehyung.

Jungkook said his heart swelled every time he calls tae by his surname and the sense of belonging spread through his soul. God, how much more is he going to fall for his babies mama every day?

June, chen and Dahlia were greeted by doyoung and Daisy who was in his arms. Daisy told him to let her down and ran to her bestie holding her skirt in her little hands. They both dramatically yelled each other's names and hugged tightly. And the people around them admired them with hearty eyes.

Daisy: You silly!! I told you to come early!!

Daisy scolded her little friend with a big pout still hugging her.

Dahlia: prince taetae was not feeling well silly!

Dahlia mumbled and they broke the hug. And daisy can't help but gasp at the information even doyoung who was standing there frowned when he heard tae was not feeling well. He turned toward June and spoke.

Doyoung: Tae didn't come? What happened to him?

Doyoung asked worriedly

June: No sir they are at the parking, tae was a little tired and he fell asleep, kook is trying to wake him up.

June replied

Doyoung: Aish noona just call me doyoung and chen hyung welcome,

Doyoung said with a smile. Chen and doyoung work in the same department and were now friends too.

Chen: Are you one of my baby's friend?

Chen asked and doyoung smiled proudly telling them that he was their gang leader and chen gave a weird look.

June: by the way where's Mr Min? Tae wanted to give this to him.

June said showing the bags in her hands getting doyoung's attention

Doyoung: Yoongi hyung? Or uncle?

Doyoung questioned and June replied that the bag is for yoongi just like tae told her.

Doyoung: He's with Jin hyung and joon hyung in the hall. And why is yoongi hyung always special for tae!!

Doyoung grumbled because tae always has this soft spot for yoongi from the beginning.

Chen: Are you Jealous dUdE!

Chen mocked Jokingly and doyoung rolled his eyes playfully.

Doyoung: It's not fair at all!! There is Namjoon hyung, jin hyung, Jennie noona, Lisa noona, Aera noona, Hobi hyung, Jimin hyung me and out of all these people, tae only favours Yoongi hyung! Like, come on! We are his hyungs too!