chapter 73

A/n pov:

Time skip~

Two months later~

A cute chubby male was huffing cutely while glaring at everyone who came near him. He was sitting on the floor of the huge hall of Min's mansion arms crossed over his five-month cute baby bump, Pillow scattered around him as protection, telling everyone that he won't let anyone enter his territory. He was throwing tantrums since no one was giving him what he craves.

Namjoon: Tae!! it's not good to eat gummy bears!! That's going to cause you a stomach ache so, no you're not going to eat it.

Namjoon said sternly and tae sent a cute glare at his hyung and huffed angrily and turned away making Namjoon sigh. It's been half an hour since tae went inside the pillow wall and he didn't seem to come out till he gets what he wants.

Si-woon: Taebaby here, at least drink this and then keep fighting, so you'll have some energy left.

Si-woon said with an adoring smile as she came with a glass of banana milk which tae seems to love these few days.
Tae eyed his aunt and them the tempting glass of banana milk and gave a boxy smile and nodded, his mood lighting up seeing his current favourite drink.

Si-woon: Here you go my baby

She said with a loving smile as she sat next to the cutie placing her hand on tae's cute round tummy with a huge smile. Namjoon quietly moved forward and sat right in front of tae without the pretty male's awareness. He smiled warmly looking at his baby slurping down the drink with occasional hums of satisfaction.

Namjoon: Is it yummy?

Joon questioned and tae nodded cutely still not taking his attention from the glass. Namjoon was on his day off today to take care of tae, the others were at the office. Everyone takes turns to give tae company at home. They didn't want the cutie to feel lonely, so someone was always there at the mansion and kept the pretty male entertained and today happens to be joonie's day.

Namjoon was smiling at the cuite the whole time. He was glad that tae's morning sickness ended now. Last few weeks tae's morning sicknesses started and were at their peak. The pretty was always gloomy and moody which was hard for everyone. He constantly needed Jungkook by his side to reassure him. It was so hard for tae as he was not able to eat properly as he threw up everything he ate. And this also affected his sleep routine badly.

Tae: Thank you, Aunt! It was so yummy!

Tae spoke with a happy smile. And Si-woon Just ruffled his hair returning the Loving smile.

Si-woon: wait for a bit okay? Doyun unnie is Making all your favourites, your uncle got chocolate Ice Cream too, I'll give you later.

Si-woon said making tae almost tear up in happiness. Of course, he would be happy as food always makes him super happy.

Namjoon: Oh oh what about the pack I got yesterday?

Namjoon asked narrowing his eyes at tae who smiled sheepishly pointing at his tummy.

Tae: Baby ate it all hyung! I swear! I kept telling her that I shouldn't eat more than a scoop but she was being naughty.

Tae said with an innocent pout making the two coo. But something caught their attention.

Namjoon: Her?

Joon asked with a smile pointing at tae's tummy who nodded happily.

Tae: I had a dream long back and there I had two baby girls. So I think it's a girl!! I even decided a name for her!

Tae said with a dramatic and dreamy smile. Both namjoon and si-woon stared at tae with curiosity And asked him what was the name he decided.

Tae: Jeon Gummy