Eight

I don't know how it happened, but somehow Hero and I got from the hotel garden, to the main floor and into the elevator in a blur. And when I say 'blur', I mean, I literally have no recollection of time. It happened that fast.

I'm not even sure we talk until the doors to the elevator open on the sixteenth floor and I awkwardly thank Hero for allowing me to step off first. Here I am, offering myself as this guys' personal sex buffet for the evening and the only words I can seem to muster up is 'thank you'? I'm officially a lost cause.

But despite all the tension between the two of us? I have a feeling that it won't last for long. And.. uh.. I'm happy to say I was right. I barely even hear the door shut before Hero's got his body plastered to the front of mine, caging me in like he's scared I'll run away. His room is dark because he didn't bother to turn on a single light, and honestly, it's doing wonders to calm my erratic nerves.

When I say this guy's tall.. I mean, this guy is tall. I can practically feel the heat radiating off of him as he subtly grinds his lower body into my own, our breathing the only thing that can be heard in the silence. I have to admit, I was practically shitting myself when I offered up this crazy idea downstairs, but now that I can feel his tamed desire, it's doing wonders for that voice in the back of my head. You know, the one that's still scolding me for thinking this would be a good idea in the first place.

Just as I'm about to pull him down for a kiss, he beats me to it. His hand wraps around the side of my neck and his lips waste no time finding mine. Because of the darkness around us, it's somewhat unexpected, but I melt instantly.

"Fuck.." he whispers as he pulls away just a little. "I've been wanting to do that all night."

"Me too.."

I swear if I were able to, I'd see his eyes darken at my words. But instead, all I'm left with is an amused lift of his lips and the outline of his shadowed jaw. Hero is sexy. And I'm about two seconds away from climbing him like a tree.

He must feel the same, because the next second our mouths find each other again and I can feel his fingers slip from my neck to the zipper on the back of my dress. His actions are slow but to the point as he frees me from the fabric, helps me slide it off my shoulders and it pools around my feet. I'm only left standing in a flesh colored thong, seeing as the dress left no tasteful way to wear a bra. In order to feel more at ease, I slip my hands under his open suit jacket and help him shimmy it off his broad frame. Our lips never parting once.

I can feel the undeniable flame grow larger in the pit of my stomach. So much so, I wrap my arms around the back of his neck to deepen our kiss and he picks me up by the back of the thighs effortlessly until I'm clinging to him for dear life.

"You're so small," he grins against my lips as he begins walking to the bed further into the room. His words cause me to smile as butterflies do their thing. I have a sneaking suspicion that Hero says whatever's on his mind, and the thought of him being so vocal in bed sends another flood of arousal to my core.

"I think you're just big," I retort playfully and hear him breathily chuckle against my lips.

I can easily feel him begin to sit on the edge of the bed, all the while we continue shoving our tongues into each other's throats. He tastes like bourbon and I know I taste like wine. Together, it's almost enough to take me from tipsy to drunk the way he works his tongue against mine like it was made to be there. Before long, I'm strattling his waist, running my fingers through his hair while his massive hands move up the curve of my ass and give both a firm squeeze. I'm so ready to go at this point, I'm not sure there's anything he couldn't do to make me stop from beginning to slowly grind on his lap.