Eighty eight

I feel like I've just closed my eyes when a bout of turbulence jostles me awake. Sending my body scooting just a little further to the right on the bed. On instinct, I reach behind me and grab what feels like Hero's forearm which is lying in between us. He's on his side behind me, his body heat like my own personal blanket.

"You okay?" I hear his groggy voice ask before he's shifting in his position and slinging his arm over the side of my waist as if to keep me still.

"Just bumpy," I answer sheepishly as I turn my neck to peek behind me, seeing his lips turn up into a small smirk before he opens his eyes towards me.

It wasn't long after our conversation last night that I found myself hardly able to keep my eyes open. I guess crying really takes it out of you. With Hero's help, I stripped from the confines of the clothes I was wearing and tucked myself into bed in nothing but my underwear and his t shirt he offered to me. It felt like we were at home again, where I opt for his clothes to sleep in. Letting the much larger material swallow me while I sleep.

Through the little window on one of the walls, I still see darkness outside. It's not quite morning yet, meaning we still have a ways to go before we land. After our talk last night, I'm not nearly as nervous about facing reality. Not when I have him by my side.

"You're thinking too hard for the sun not being up," he says through a smile and I bring my attention back to him. Drinking in the sight of his bare upper body and the way the sheets pool around his waist. The dim light mounted on the wall over head giving sharpness to the planes of his muscles while all he does is lie there.

It's honestly embarrassing what he does to the deepest, darkest parts of me. While not really doing anything at all. At this moment, all I can think about was how our time was spent in this very bed on our way to London just last week and immediately the butterflies in my stomach awake.

"Sorry," I whisper as I pry my eyes from him and go to lie back down. But then I feel him move closer.

"I'll stay up with you if you want me to," he whispers into my ear, flexing his fingers tighter onto my waist, his touch searing me through the thin material of his shirt. I bite my lip as I feel his hips roll onto my backside ever so slightly.

I try to control my breathing as his hand slowly skates down my stomach, towards my pelvis and he moves his hips again. His hand dipping under the hem to make contact with my skin.

"Put your leg over mine," he rasps against my ear as he slides one knee between my legs. Throwing the blankets off so I can watch him as he does. I automatically comply, draping my leg closest to him over his, opening myself up to him.

My blood is pulsing through every square inch of my body as his hand travels lower, and lower.. descending until he's made contact with my pussy through the material of my thong. His long fingers drawing lazy circles over my clit that have me arching my back against him and grabbing ahold of his arm. Breathing heavily through a moan at how good it feels already.

"You need me to fuck you back to sleep, baby? Hmm?" He nips at my ear as he whispers in my ear, making goosebumps sprout all over my skin. Before I can answer, I feel him sliding my underwear to the side with two fingers, before he's shifting behind me to pull his down just enough as well.

"Yes," I whisper, anticipating the moment he will enter me. My body vibrating with need. Just before he does, he wraps his arm around my body just below my breasts and hauls be back towards him, the tip of his cock at my entrance.

"Put me inside," he says and I don't have to be told twice. Reaching between my legs, I guide him inside of me, with barely any resistance because of how wet I am.

Once seated, we both let out our breath, both reveling in the way it feels. It isn't long before Hero's drawing out and back in again, his hand traveling down to grab ahold of my thigh with the slow and steady rhythm of his hips.

I swear I can feel every single square inch of him as he fills me up completely, it's not long before I catch myself moaning his name.

"Fuck, baby, you're so god damn wet," he breaths into my ear, rising up on his elbow to look down at where we're connected. I reach up to grab the nape of his neck and his eyes pin me to where I'm laying.

"Faster," I breath out, arching my back at how deep he feels. I can feel my orgasm beginning to grow, just far enough out of reach. It isn't until he opens me up wider, my leg hooked over his forearm and his hand gripping where my hips meet my thigh and begins thrusting into me harder, faster, that I feel my stomach beginning to clench even more.

"Oh god," I whisper as his hand travels down and he places it over my clit, unmoving but applying firm pressure as he watches me start to come undone.  His hair is disheveled and his eyes still harbor sleep, but he's watching me with such acute attention, basking in the way he can do this to me. And I know he loves every second.

I can't help myself from pulling his hair at the base of his neck. My other hand fisting the sheets beside me as his thrusts begin to slow down once again. My mind screaming for him to just keep going.

Before I can speak, he's pulled himself out of me and pushed me on my back, all while moving down to between my legs and shedding himself of what little clothes he was wearing.

"Why did you stop?" I ask through heavy breaths as I watch him settle in between my thighs, his hands pushing my legs apart as he zeros in between them.

He doesn't answer. Not with words at least. Instead, he leans down so his face is just far enough away from me, and spits directly onto my pussy before lapping me up with his tongue. The sudden action has me caught off guard, and I throw my hand over my mouth to muffle the scream that almost escapes. My legs shaking as they threaten to squeeze his head. He holds them apart as he suctions his lips around my clit, his tongue working me as well. It's all I can do to not rip his hair from his head at the amount of pleasure he's giving.

Just as I feel myself about to come with the soul sucking rhythm he's kept between my thighs, he comes up for air, his lips and chin glistening and goes to his knees as he pulls my whole body towards him by the backs of my knees, a wicked grin on his face at making me so close yet again.

"Please," I find myself begging, my chest heaving with every breath I take. After lining himself up quickly, he thrusts inside of me once more, making my back arch at the sudden intrusion.

"I'm sorry, baby, but I just can't help myself," he says through heavy breaths, his abs flexing above me with every rock of his hips. With one arm still holding my leg up beside him, his other travels to the base of my pelvis, resting there like a weight on my stomach.

Miraculously, I find the strength to prop myself up on my elbows, looking down at where I can see his cock sliding in and out of me. The sight alone is enough to make me come right then and there. Evidence of his saliva still covering my skin, making it glisten in the light has my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"I won't stop you this time," Hero's voice has my eyes finding his again. The heat swirling in his as if someone lit a match and lit them on fire. Once again, he's watching me approach my release, his face desperate to witness it.

Within seconds, my toes are curling and I fist the sheets beneath my hands. Feeling his hands tighten their grip on my skin as my legs begin shaking and I feel myself clench around him. He must feel it too, because he watches in awe at where he's buried inside me, his pace picking up as he bites his bottom lip. Just as I'm coming down from a height that feels tenfold of where we are in this very plane, I feel him come inside of me, cursing under his breath as his body tenses against mine.

When he's done, we both go still, me once again on my back, my arms over my head and him on his knees below me. Slowly, I feel him remove himself from me, feeling his come as it follows suit behind. Surely there's no oxygen left in this small room from the way we're both breathing. Completely sated in the darkness around.

"Holy shit," I giggle into my arm and watch as he moves to lie beside me again. His hand gripping my jaw before he kisses me deeply. Smiling when he pulls away.

"Do you think sex is always better when you're this high up?" I ask as I snuggle into his side yet again.

"I'm not sure," he laughs as he pulls the sheets over us, "want to compare when we land?"

The Hookupजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें