Sixty five

"I think we've set a new world record, baby," Hero says with a smirk from underneath me as I ride him from above. My fingernails raking down his skin from the tops of his shoulders to his chest to balance myself.

"Yeah?" I ask breathily. My pace slow and lazy. Loving the feel of him inside me for god knows what time tonight. Or this morning. Whatever the hell time it is.

"Fuuuuuuck," he draws the word out as I swivel my hips against him. "I lost count of what round we're on after I ate you out the last time," he says under his breath as he pulls me down to kiss him. Our breaths as one.

We've been at it for hours. I've lost track of time. Apparently, so has he.

"I love you," I whisper into his mouth. Curling my fingers around the base of his neck.

He smiles against my lips as he thrusts up into me. "I love you too."

Within seconds, I feel him finish inside me. Thank god for birth control. It's been put to use on this little adventure. That's for damn sure.

Soon after, I'm rolling off Hero onto the spot on the bed next to him. The sheets strewn all over the place. His hands never leaving my skin as he cuddles me close.

"You tired?" He asks. Still trying to steady his heart rate with his eyes closed.

"Very." I yawn.

This earns a laugh. His chest vibrating beneath my cheek. "I'd say we made the most of this trip already," I smile against him. Another laugh comes from him.

"We still have the flight home yet," he says against my hair.

"Oh, god," I groan. "Are you going to survive?"

"Absolutely." I can hear the smile in his voice.

Looking up at him, I kiss his chest up to his neck. Taking in how he shudders as I run my hand along his bare stomach.

"I'd say everyone more than likely knows what went down in here for the last.. fuck what time is it?" He moves to check his phone on the shelf above the bed. I watch as the light illuminates his face. "5:46 am." He grins back down at me.

"What time do we land?" I ask. Curling in closer.

"Just after 9am."

We lay in silence for a bit. My hand tracing patterns over his stomach. I'm more in love with him than I've ever been. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very much mad at him. Because of him, I may not have a job to go home to. But right now, I can't find it within myself to care. I'm doing something I've never allowed myself to do; live in the moment.

"Your family's going to hate me before I even meet them," I say into the silent air. My eyes focused on the door leading out of this room.

"What?" That grabs his attention. "Why?"

"I helped their son make a mess of this very plane. They'll be trying to get the 'sex-smell' out for weeks," I laugh. A sigh of relief comes from Hero.

"They're going to love you," He says before kissing the top of my head and closing his eyes. The love I feel causing me to smile.

"They will." He says with such finality it nearly takes my breath. "Because I do."

••••••

"Scarf or no scarf?" I turn to Hero as he tugs on a grey crew neck sweatshirt over his plain white tee.

"Definitely scarf," he says distracted by buttoning up his jeans. We've fucked every way imaginable.. maybe some ways not even invented yet, and I can't help my mouth from drooling over him as he gets dressed in the small confines of this little jet bedroom. One we've become far too comfortable in for the last twelve hours.

"Scarf it is," I smile to myself as I turn around. Fastening the light blue cashmere  material around my neck before throwing on my beige pea coat. "I notice there are a lot of new pieces to add to my wardrobe packed in this bag," I smirk at him over my shoulder.

"There are," He says as he smiles up at me.

"You didn't have to do that."

Hero runs a hand through his hair, which after last night and this morning has become my favorite sort of porn. One for my very eyes. "You didn't think my only gift to you was countless orgasms at 40 thousand feet.. did you?"

"It would have been enough," I bite my lip as he slides his hands along my waist. My eyes threatening to close. Fuck.. I'm so far gone for him.

"Good to know."

I stare up at him. Hair still slightly disheveled from our time in the sheets. Eyes somewhat tired. Dressed casually like we're going out to brunch with friends. Mine. Everything I see, I possess.

"Shall we? Or should we lock the door and you let me fuck you into next week real quick? I can ask the pilot to fly another twelve hours." He says as he drives his hips slowly into me.

"We shall.."

I bite down on my lip. Not ready for our little bubble to burst just yet. Even though it's inevitable.

"Then let'a get going," he smiles. Taking a step back towards the door and picking up his travel bag. "London is waiting for you."