One hundred

I'm flying.

In the... clouds.

I roll over and my nose hits Hero's chest. I look up at him and his eyes flutter.

This damn bed. I need to ask Hero or his mom where it's from. Because we need one. Or.. I need one. It's way too comfortable.

"Morning," I look up and he's smirking down at me. I'm caught off guard. Too worried about the next24 hours.

"Good morning," I say shyly as I tuck my head into his shoulder so he can't somehow read my thoughts like he so often seems to do.

"You good?" He asks with a laugh into the back of my head. His arms still around me. Tightly. And I love.. love the feel of it.

"Mhmm."

"Mmmm.." he re-adjusts himself, turning on his back with one hand above his head. "Alright."

I lie there for a second. Missing his body heat behind me. Missing his breath on my neck. Watching how effortlessly his chest rises and falls with each breath. Counting down the seconds...

"I'm worried.." I say in a whisper. Looking up at his jawline, right in my line of sight.

"About what?" He says nearly unphased.

"This will be the first time I've seen or.. talked to my parents since that whole... argument happened."

"Mhmm.." he says with his eyes closed. Looking the most unbothered. It's making me anxious. In return, I turn away from him her stay in his arms.

"What if they don't want to see me and I've traveled all that way?"

"Well," Hero readjusts himself and throws his arm around my middle. "Then I guess we went on a really long flight to see the ocean."

"You don't sound too worried..." I link my fingers through his on my side. Snuggling in because he has a way of making me want to.

"No."

"Why not?" I can't help but ask. My mind is racing in twenty different directions.. down fifteen different avenues. I can't believe he's not more affected.

"Listen to me.." he says as he trails his hand around my waist up to my arm.. my shoulder.. to eventually my throat, holding me lightly but his skin feels heavy against mine. Turning my face back towards him to see his eyes. "I love you," he whispers into my ear and I swear my body melts into his behind me. "And no matter what happens, that will never change." His voice sends goosebumps down my body.

"Okay.." I whisper back into his neck. Gasping when he suddenly flips me onto my back and hovers over me. Running his nose against mine as he smiles so fucking slyly.. my stomach drops. Our eyes meet and all I can do is laugh at how this moment feels right now.

"You still against fucking in my childhood home?" He asks as he dips his tongue into my mouth and I force down a moan that's quickly moving it's way out of myself.

"Mhmm.." I nod.

"Yeah?" He grins against my lips. In return, I lift my hips against his and sigh at how fucking perfect he feels against me. Especially first thing in the morning. "You lying?"

"Maybe.."

"What if I just eat your pussy?" He breaths against my face and I swear I instantly flush. "Does that count?"

"Ohmygod.."

"We've got three hours before our flight. I think I could keep myself preoccupied until then.." Hero's voice drifts off and my eyes roll back as his lips find my stomach. Pushing down the comforter around me as he descends. Down.. down.. down.. his kisses travel closer to where I'm needy and god damn soaking wet. Thanks to his mouth and the filthy shit that comes from it.. which I love.

"You're bad.." I whisper as he disappears between my legs and I grab onto his hair at the top of his head. His hands grabbing onto my thighs and spreading me open.. fingers sliding my panties to the side before his face.

"Mmm.." he chuckles and I feel his breath on my center. Making me squirm. "You ready for me to show you how much?" He blows on me and I swear I almost come from that alone.

"Yes."

"Yeah?" He licks me and I grip his hair harder. "You like my face between your legs, baby? Eating your pussy first thing in the morning while my parents eat breakfast downstairs?"

I shutter and roll my hips onto his face below me. Coming apart faster than i would like to admit.

"I know you like to come on my cock, baby, but can you be quiet enough?" Hero asks as he comes up for air and slides his hand over my pussy in front of his face. His eyes mesmerized with how wet I am for him. Which is a fuckton. Barely human possible. Jesus..

Without words, I yank on his hair and pull him up towards my mouth. Wanting his mouth more than anything right now. He comes willingly, sliding up my body and parting my legs with his knees on the way there.

I grip his neck in my hands and kiss him so hard I wake the rest of the way up. Sighing because I can't believe he's mine. And this is my life right now.

"Good morning," Hero whispers against my lips as he lines himself up and pushes into me as slow as possible. Making me gasp softly and lift my hips.

"Hi.." my voice is shaky. My tongue wetting my lower lip, followed by my teeth. Trying.. so damn hard.. to be quiet. But all I want is to scream his name from the rooftop.

"Nothing.. no one.. is going to keep me from loving you," Hero breaths against my mouth from above me. "I love you." His voice is strained as he pumps into me and retreats.. over and over again. Holding onto my waist and the bed frame above me.

"I love.. oh.. fuck.." I gasp when he picks up the pace. "I love you too."

"Fuck yes you do."

His eyes are feral as he looks into mine. His grip tightening. The sunlight beaming on his body as he moves above me.. into me.

I don't have to say anything. I grip his shoulders and he begins fucking me with such force, all I can do is look up at him with my mouth apart and my eyes searching his.

"You better be quiet," he smirks down at me. "Your rule not mine."

As soon as the words leave his mouth I start to come apart beneath him, his moth opening and a line appearing between his eyebrows. He thrusts a handful more times before coming inside me, folding over my body and hurrying his face into my hair.

It takes a few moments for real life to set in. To get my bearings straight.

"Jesus," Hero whispers as he untangles from my body. A goofy smile on his face.

And just like that.. flying home doesn't seem so unnerving. Not with him by my side.