Forty five

The silent air holds our heavy breathing. Goosebumps crawling on my skin. Hero's hands cradling my head and hip, fusing me to him as if I'll run away.

I don't want to run away. I want to dive so far deep into him. To the point where I can't tell where I begin and where he ends.

There's something about knowing how badly someone wants you. Like they can't get enough and at the same time are dying for more. That's what we are to each other. Seemingly, from the moment we first met. One touch from him and I'm ready to fall to my knees and beg him for whatever it is he'll give me. And I know all too well by now, there's not a person on this planet besides him that could make me feel this way.

"Say it," Hero whispers against my lips.

"S-say what?" I stammer. Rocking slowly back and forth on the growing bulge beneath me.

"That I win.." he nuzzles his nose against my jaw while he digs his fingers deeper into my skin. Not enough to hurt me. But enough to know they're there.

"Uh uh.." I tightly close my eyes and shake my head back and forth. Not yet willing to give him the satisfaction of folding just yet. With him, sex has always come easy. Both of us open and willing to give and to get. An unspeakable bond that we seem to share. Maybe that's why I'm fighting this right now. I want to push him. To hold out as long as I can. Despite my body's betrayal.

"Say it," He says again, his lips ghosting over my ear. "And I'll give you what you need."

I need him. More than I need air. And he knows.

During all of this, I've completely abandoned all sense of my mind. My hips controlling themselves against the hard planes of his body. My hands sternly at my sides. In a moment of clarity, I realize my hand is now covered in sweet and sticky syrup, melted from the stick still in my hand. The small piece of wood falls from my grip, hitting the deck and breaking the silence, drawing Hero's attention as well.

So slowly, I feel his hand that's on my waist release me, taking hold of my wrist and bringing it between us and up to his lips. He doesn't look at it, only at me. And I can't do much else but watch as his tongue slips out to caress my fingers, licking the cherry flavor with such ease.

Butterflies swarm my stomach as he pulls my entire forefinger into his mouth, sucking gently as if to clean it off, before moving on to the next one and on down the line. I wiggle my hips in order to find some friction, only to be held in place by the back of my neck.

"You still playing hard to get." It's as much a question as it is a statement. I have a feeling Hero's got an insane amount of willpower, while mine is quickly beginning to diminish. "Even though your body is begging for me. Isn't that right?"

I gasp sharply as his finger tips trail down the center of my chest in between my breasts. A tingling sensation left in their wake.

"You know how I know that?" He asks and watches his own hand as he drags it down my skin before getting hung up on the small string just below my sternum.

"How?" I whisper, licking my lips and watching as his eyes drag up to meet mine.

"Your nipples are hard," he smirks and rubs one through the thin material of my top with his knuckle. "Your breathing is shallow.." he releases the back of my neck with his hand and drags his fingers down the length of my neck. "And I would be willing to bet that your pussy is wet and ready for me," his eyes zone in on my parted lips. "Isn't it?"

The light moan that escapes me is involuntary as I watch Hero slowly lick his bottom lip and smirk all-too knowingly. I'm seconds away from breaking. It's getting more difficult to breath.