Thirty eight

Hero

"Wake up, baby.." Jo's soft voice coos from Just next to my ear and all I can do is groan and shift my weight.

"It's time to get up.." I feel soft lips on my neck, trailing down to my chest.

I'm either in the middle of a really good dream or my girl is on top of me. Neither one I would mind.

"What time is it?" I ask as I run my hands down her bare back all the way to her ass, squeezing lightly with my eyes still closed.

"Five thirty.." another kiss to my sternum. Making my eyes flutter closed.

"In the morning?"

I hear Jo giggle lightly from below, her hands tugging at my sweats around my waist. "Mhmm.."

So this is real life. God damn.. I'm a lucky, lucky man.

No sooner can I think, Jo's got my dick out of my pants and caressing it in her hand, sliding up and down at a leisurely pace. In return, a groan slips out of my body.

"God.." I groan. "I could wake up like this every day."

In response, Jo takes the head of my cock into her mouth and lightly sucks, the action making my body tingle. From my position on my back, I raise my head to get a better look at her, seeing as she strokes me from base to tip with her mouth around me. The sight more erotic than I could have ever dreamed.

"You like my cock in your mouth, baby?" I ask her as I continue to watch her work away. Her bare skin illuminated by the remnants of the moon shining through the window above our bed.

She takes a break from sucking me, saliva dripping down her chin and hand from my more than hard shaft, her hand still going strong, and nods her head, clearly trying to catch her breath.

All I can think in this moment is how I wish right now would never end. And not only because the girl of my dreams is blowing me like it's her fucking job. No. It's because I don't want this to ever end. Me. Her. Us. This right here, is perfection on earth if you were to ask me. And I want it all.

As soon as she takes me back into her mouth, I can't help but sink back into the pillow. My body floating with every stroke of her wet mouth and hand the same. I let her lick and suck and blow on me until my mind goes numb, all the while, praising her for a job well done.

Every groan and grunt in satisfaction of mine is returned in moans and gagging noises by her. The reality of it all making my head spin.

Her mouth has always felt so fucking good.. but this morning has nothing on that. After what feels like forever, I feel a tingle begin to take form in my spine. A feeling I'd welcome if I didn't want this to end.

"Oh fuck.." I breath out, reaching down to take the back of her head into my hand. "Keep going. Just like that.."

I use my hand to guide her head down further.. further.. further.. until I let her go to come up for air, gagging like I'm the biggest thing she's ever taken. And chances are.. it's likely. Not bragging.. it's just the way shit is.

Within a second, Jo's mouth is back suctioned around me and I'm thrusting my hips up to hit the back of her throat.

"I'm gonna come.." I warn her, and feel as her fingertips dig into my thighs and she picks up the pace. I've yet to come in her mouth. It's not exactly the gentleman thing to do. But here she is, my girl, practically begging for it. Like she's ready to swallow all I have to give her as if it was breakfast served on a fucking platter. My mind can't seem to comprehend.

With a few more strokes and her taking me as far as she can down her throat, I come undone. Completely unload.. no pun intended. And come down her throat, my dick pulsing with my release.

I watch as she keeps her mouth around me through it all, her eyes closed like she's enjoying it more than I am. Not fucking possible. But I love it all the same.

It seems like forever before I'm completely drained.

"Holy fuck.." I breath out, running my hand through her hair which is perfectly messed up now. Jo raises her eyes to meet mine and I'm officially done.

"Good morning," Jo cheekily whispers as she climbs back on top of me and kisses me on the cheek. My arms wrapping around her body to pull her impossibly closer.

"Morning.." I say as I still try to catch my breath.

"We're going on a trip today.." she whispers into my chest, her cheek laying pressed up against me.

"Yes we are.."

As of right now, I'd say we are officially on vacation. And I don't want to leave this bed.