Twenty

As soon as I open my eyes, I'm shivering. Despite being under the comforter and pressed up against another warm body, I feel like I'm frozen in place. I remember Hero and I hooking up, and him staying the night. But why do I feel like a window's open in here?

"Morning," Hero drawls as he wraps an arm around me and rests his cheek on top of my head.

"Morning." Ugh, why does he have to sound so sexy? Who just decided that guy's get to do that to our ears first thing in the morning?

"How'd you sleep?" He asks as he pulls the covers over us more. His skin is hot and like a furnace against me. I can't seem to move.

"Great. You?"

"Fantastic." He says with a hint of a smile.

We lie in silence for a few moments, before I decide to speak again. Damn cold air puppeteering my brain.

"I think we're really bad at this hooking up thing.."

"What?" He says and I feel him shift slightly. "Why?"

"Isn't staying over supposed to be like a third or fourth date kind of thing? We haven't even had our first." I chuckle against his chest. His arms encompassing me tighter.

"False." He says sternly. "I believe we had our first date last night."

I'd be lying if I said his words didn't give me butterflies. I wouldn't exactly call stumbling into a diner at midnight for coffee and a strawberry milkshake my idea of a first date. But as they say; it's the thought that counts.

"I was unaware of such a thing," I say with a smile. Trying to keep my emotions under wraps at the current moment.

Deciding I can't hold my tongue anymore, I rise up a bit from my position until I can look at him better and ask, "are you one of those weird people who like to sleep with the window open. Even in the winter? Because it's freezing in here."

This earns me a smile and I'll be damned if it doesn't melt my heart.

"I'm not one of those weird people. I just figured you forgot to pay your bill and didn't want to say anything."

"Ha." I laugh. "I'll have you know that I always pay my bills on time. In fact, if it were possible to win some type of award for being such an outstanding adult, it would go to yours truly." With that, I throw the covers off myself, immediately regretting the decision now that I'm naked and it's freezing from outside the bed. I don't bother to give it much mind, but instead go on the hunt for some type of clothing to throw on.

I find a my black satin robe on the handle of my closet door. The one I wore when I was getting ready for the party last night. It only hits my knees but at least it's something to cover myself up with. I throw it on and quickly tie the belt around my waist before glancing back at Hero.

"What?" I ask as I walk across the room. He's still lying down, his chest partially covered with the comforter and he has one arm propped behind his head. His hair is sticking out in a few different directions and I want nothing more than to take a picture of the perfection lying in my very bed.

"Nothing," he smirks. His eyes still watching me. "I just didn't think you'd get dressed so soon." Ah.. there it is. Remember when I said there's such thing as gentleman Hero and one not so much?

"If only you were so lucky," I smirk at him and reach for my phone. Only to find a dozen of texts from Myra and that it's nearing 11am. Sleep well I guess I did.

"You said you don't work today.." he says beside me. "And I've already forgotten how good you taste.."

I'm so focused on trying to read through my texts, I barely notice him grab my hip from the bed.

"Sure," I absent mindedly say as I continue scrolling.  

"Why don't we put this down and you crawl back into bed. You can even keep your clothes on if you're really that cold." He says in a low tone as he carefully takes my phone from my hand and puts it back on my dresser. His eyes hooded and dark.

"As fun as that sounds, I don't do morning sex." I resist his attempt to pull me towards him. His eyebrow shoots up, like I've just offered him a challenge and I selfishly want to see how far I can push him.

Don't get me wrong. The sex it great. We've had enough to make me believe that. But Myra's texts were seriously suspicious. And she's still upset that I ghosted her last night.

"No?" He asks. "What can I do to change your mind?" He licks his lips. His full, gorgeous, tempting lips. "How about I let you be on top?" He says huskily. "You be in charge this morning."

Why? Why must he be so sexy? What did I do to deserve such a man in my bed? I want this but I don't. You feel me? This was supposed to be a one night stand and now here we are.

We hold eye contact for a second and I swear I feel my body temp rising.

"Come sit on top of me." He whispers. "Let me say good morning. Properly."

There's a knot in my stomach. One of epic proportions. And the voice in the back of my head is ringing an alarm. But do I listen? Let me put it this way; would you? So instead, I crawl on the bed and make my way on top of him. The skin of his stomach soft against my thighs as I climb over him. His hands run down my legs, and then back up again, his chest in all it's glory.

I feel as his hands run up my waist over the fabric of my robe, which is gaping at the top, nearly exposing my breasts. His eyes are like molten, pulling me in. Grazing up my core up the length of my body. I know in a second, I'll be wet from anticipation and a part of me doesn't seem to care.

"What?" I whisper as I run my fingers down his chest below me.

I watch as he swallows and takes me in. Like he's tying to figure out what I want him to say. Honestly, Hero's the most confident person I know. Not in the way he seems to stand taller than everyone else in the room, but he speaks his mind. I know he won't lie to me.

"I never got to really see you the morning you left the hotel." He says as he runs a finger down my thigh. "I was just thinking you're just as beautiful in the morning than you are at night."

Me? Beautiful? In the morning? Well if that's a sentence I've never heard. I'm tempted to roll my eyes. But just as I'm about to, his hand slides under my robe at my thigh and I suck in a breath. I have nothing underneath. And if I remember correctly, he's naked as well. Hero and I naked? Well, we all know how that seems to play out.

My body is a serious traitor. Here I am, telling him I don't want to sleep with him (most definitely lying) and I'm wetter than the Atlantic. As soon as Hero pulls his bottom lip in between his teeth and sighs at the feel of his hand on my skin, I officially loose it.

"Don't give me that look," I say as I squirm on top of him. Only for him to hold me in place.

"What look?"

"You know."

Oh, he knows.

He pulls me down by the back of my head abruptly, resting our chests together as he raises his hips so I can feel how hard he is. All the while, he whispers in my ear, "You have to be more specific than that."

A faint moan makes its way out of my mouth in the crook of his neck. I've never been man handled the way Hero does me.. so excuse me for wanting to give in. The heat radiating off him, his dick at full attention so close to myself, I'm beginning to feel dizzy. And it's not even noon.

"I want to be inside you so badly," he whispers against my head and his fingers tighten around my hair. "You're so fucking addictive, Josephine. I can't help myself."

Just as I'm about to throw my inhibitions to the wind and give into what I'm craving the most, a loud, obnoxious pounding comes from the front door of my apartment, making me sit up abruptly and look towards the hall.

Just when I think it's stopped, another series of fists make contact with my door along with one unmistakable voice from the other side.

"Jo! Open the fucking door!!"

The Hookupजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें