Ninety eight

"Welcome home," I smile at Hero over my shoulder as I open the door to our apartment. My limbs finally beginning to thaw out after being out in the cold. Also with the help of Hero's hand as he held mine on the entire ride home.

Hero smiles at me as he tosses his bag just inside the door, taking his shoes off and unzipping his coat. Words can't even describe how lucky I am to have caught him before he left for London. And that he was willing to hear what I had to say. I missed him so much these last few days, him being here, where he's meant to be, with me, is all I've wanted.

"Do you want something to eat?" I ask as I make my way into the kitchen and he turns to close the door. "I think I've got some stuff for grilled cheese. Or we can do something else— oh my god!" I screech as he rushes me from behind, turning me and throwing me over his shoulder. "What are you doing?!" All he does is laugh.

"All I'm hungry for is another kiss," he smirks as he sets me down on top of the counter and steps between my thighs. His hands on both sides of my neck, his mouth joining with mine. Immediately, I melt into him. My legs going around his waist, locking him in place close to me. My arms going around his neck and my hands finding the back of his hair. With each handful of it I grab onto, his kisses become more feverish. His tongue diving in to meet my own. I missed this. So so much. To think I could have ever gone without it is insane.

"I missed you," I say once our mouths part, both of us breathing heavily, his lust filled eyes zeroed in on my glistening lips.

"Fuck, I missed you too, baby," his voice is full of gravel. Making every square inch of my body rejoice.

Just as his lips find mine again, he picks me up, his hands underneath my ass and I giggle as he turns to walk us to the couch. Always surprised at how he's able to carry me around like I'm weightless.

Once there, he gently lays me down, positioning himself over top of me. I arch my back as he kisses down the right side of my neck. His hands venturing down my sides and underneath my shirt. With my help, he tugs it up and over my head, and I make quick work of unfastening my bra.

"I missed those too," he smirks as he palms my breasts in his hands, making a sigh come from my lips. He pulls lightly at my nipples, making them harden instantly. And because I can't help myself, I make work of taking off his shirt.

Before I know it, we're both undressed and he's got me strattling  his lap. My hand finding his cock between us and I slide the tips of my fingers down his length and back up again. Eliciting a moan from him as he pulls me back in for another harsh kiss.

With another stroke of my fingers, I take ahold of him and slide the head of his cock through my folds. I'm so wet, the sound is unmistakable even through our heavy breathing and I shiver in anticipation as I rise up just enough to position him down below.

Hero's eyes are honed in on where we're most connected, my eyes only watching him. There's a war inside of me; whether to put him inside and fuck him like I'll never get to again. The other part of me wants this to last as long as possible.

Slowly, I lower myself onto him, giving myself time to adjust to his size. Simultaneous sounds come from both of us; a gasp from me and groan from him. I watch in awe as his eyes roll to the back of his head as he leans his head back on the couch.

"Jesus Christ," he whispers, swallowing hard, my eyes tracking as his Adam's apple bounces as he does so. "I missed that, too." Hero's hands grip onto where my waist meets my hips, and I slowly begin to move, taking him deeper and deeper every time I go down.

It isn't long before I've set a rhythm, his hands loosely helping to guide my movements. "Put your foot up here," he breaths out and guides my left leg up with his hand so my foot's sitting flat on the cushion next to to where he sits, my other knee still down beside him. I suck in a breath and release it into a moan at the different angle. The way I'm opened up more. Grabbing onto the back of the couch next to his head just to have some leverage.