Eighty two

Hero

I can feel the blood pumping through my veins as I watch Josephine twirl around the pole in the center of the room; her fingers flexing as she turns to face me once again. I'm still standing here. Have yet to sit down. Her last words still have me in a trance as I watch her every move.

"I'm not going to tell you again.." she takes a step forward, her hand leaving the pole as she comes towards me. Her eyes a little cloudy from all the alcohol we've consumed tonight, no doubt matching mine the same. "Take a seat." She pushes my chest lightly and I stumble backwards until the back of my legs hit the furniture behind me. Caught off guard by her forcefulness.

As soon as I'm seated, I throw an arm over the back of the couch and look at her above me. Her hips swaying ever so slightly to the ongoing music just down the hall. Just as I go to reach for her, she swats my hand away and runs her hands up through her hair. I feel my jaw slack as I watch her with wide eyes.

"No touching," she smirks and I feel my dick jump in my slacks. "Yet.." she says as she runs her hands down her stomach and on down to her hips before turning away from me and sashaying back towards the center of the room.

As soon as her back is to me, I move to adjust the growing hard on she's making me live with, but catch her eye in the mirror just across the room. I close my eyes and throw my head back with a small groan as she licks her lips and grabs onto the pole again and swings her body out to the side before circling it like a god damn pro.

"What do you do for work?" Jo's voice carries across the room and I lift my head back up to look at her. My face no doubt confused. Before I can speak, she beats me to it. "You spent a lot of money on this room."

Between the dull red light that's like a haze between the walls and the distant bass, I can't find my will to focus. That, and the way my girl is putting on a show. But then it clicks. Like a spotlight turning on in the fog; she wants to fucking role play. And I'll be damned if I don't play along.

"I'm a business man," I say as I clear my throat and readjust myself on the couch. Feeding into this little game she wants to play right now when I could think of other ways to pass the time.

"A business man?" She asks, her eyebrows raised. As she stands to me with the pole to her back and her arms above her head holding on. The position has her tits pressed together in an unholy sort of way. I have to make my eyes leave them.

"Mhmm."

"And what type of business do you do?" She asks innocently, all the while crouching down and placing her palms on the floor so she's down on all fours. Her eyes still trained on me.

"I handle a lot of things. Mostly international," I try my best to keep my voice calm as she begins to crawl towards me. The dress she's wearing is so god damn short, it's riding up and giving me the slightest view of her ass in the mirror behind her. She's wearing white lace panties, which I saw before we ever went out, but right now there's nothing heavenly about the way she looks.

The closer she gets, the faster my pulse beats. I feel my cock wanting to burst free. She looks like a predator, stalking it's prey. Bathed in red moonlight. I know the door is closed, but I can't help myself from quickly glancing that way just to make sure. To make sure I'm not dreaming and this moment is somehow going to end.

My eyes land on Jo just as she reaches my feet, her hands find their way to the tops of my thighs as she settles in below me. Her tongue runs against her bottom lip before she speaks. "You look so stressed. You didn't like the dance?" She asks as she runs her hands up and down my thighs. The question in her voice like her feelings are actually hurt but I know it's all just part of the ploy.