Forty three

Hero

What the hell is taking her so long? There's two pieces to put on. I'm impatient.. sue me.

In order to pass the time since she's clearly taking hers, I decide to scope out the bedroom. Pictures really don't do it justice. With a California King in the center of a large open room with thick wooden beams holding up the ceiling and a chaise lounges next to a floor to ceiling window overlooking the ocean front view.. the place is spectacular to say the least.

The theme of the whole house is obviously various woods and stark white accents. Including the bedding which looks identical to a cloud. Let's hope it's just as comfortable as it looks.

The master bathroom is attached, complete with a floor to ceiling tiled shower that honestly looks like a cave. It doesn't even have a door. Just a deep inlet so the water doesn't get out. Complete with two separate shower heads that look bigger than a dinner plate.

I was lucky to find this place. And with it being so small.. it really wasn't all that expensive. I can already tell it's going to be a hell of a time when we try to leave. I already want to stay.

I quickly change into my own black swim trunks that hit just about mid thigh. My legs are in dire need of a little sun, before heading out to the back balcony to wait for Jo. After finding an ice cold beer in the fridge up for grabs, I mosey on out the back doors and onto the raised deck, definitely noticing the hot tub in the corner with a string of outdoor lights on beams over head.

The air is warm.. but comfortably so, and the scent of salt coming from the waves just a few hundred feet away is strong in the air. It's gorgeous here. Like really fucking something. I've never been to a place quite like this. So picturesque and inviting. Drawing you in with everything that meets the eye.

I sink down in one of the lounge chairs just outside the door, pop the top on my beer and take a swig. The ice cold drink crisp and doing wonders to put me at ease.

We have no neighbors. Which only adds to the appeal of this place. It's like our own little slice of heaven, just for the two of us for the next couple of days. I think Jo likes it. She seemed to anyway. Sure beats the hell out of the raging snow storm we endured this morning before we left to come here.

As a few minutes pass, I find my eyes closed and take in the sounds filling the air around me. The soft lapping of the waves on the shore down below, the chirping of birds passing overhead. The slight rustle of palm trees gently moved by the wind. All of it like music to my ears.

The sound of bare feet on hardwood floors draws closer and closer. Jo's coming out to join. I can hear her but can't yet see her. The anticipation of what she looks like almost too much to stand.

"You look comfy," she says lightly, closing the door behind her as she walks out onto the deck. I raise my hand above my head to shield my eyes from the beating afternoon sun, while cracking one eyelid open to take her all in.

Sweet Jesus. She looks amazing.

Mouthwatering if you want to know the truth. The white triangle bikini looks heavenly on her. Like she's an angel before my very eyes. The top hugs her tits, keeping them perfectly in place and giving her just enough cleavage to make my mouth want to water. Her flat stomach completely on display. She's wearing a light cream colored cardigan overtop, the sleeves pushed up just beneath her elbows. Her legs completely bare and milky smooth. Toned. Her hair is up in a high pony, little pieces framing her face like they're coming undone. And perched on her nose are a pair of deep red oversized shades. They hide her pretty blue eyes.

She looks like a bombshell. Like she's about to walk onto a sports illustrated photo shoot. Tag line; the girl next door. I've seen her naked and in less clothing than this before, but right now? She looks like all my fantasies come to life. I'm a fucking lucky man.

"You look.." I drawl, making sure to very slowly take all of her in before me. Leaving no inch of skin un-looked. "Fucking perfect."

As an after thought, I notice a bottle of sunscreen clutched in her hand beside her. One we picked up at the airport when we landed earlier. "Mind helping me out?" She asks in a sweet but sexy tone. Arching an eyebrow and shaking the bottle in my direction.

"Of course. Come here." I sit up with my back against the back of the chair and spread my legs so she can sit between. She doesn't sit right away. Instead, I watch her, attention fully on her, as she strips off the thin cardigan from one shoulder and then the next, so slowly, almost like a strip tease. Even though I can't see her eyes, I know she's watching me. Gauging my reaction to her every little move.

Her arms are thin but toned. Freckles present on her shoulders. My eyes zero in on the fact that the triangles of her top are slightly just a bit too small, leaving the sides of her breasts exposed when she turns to toss her shirt onto the chair next to mine.

I have to bite my lip to hold in the groan I'm currently trying to keep in. Fuck, I'm a sucker for tits. And side boob is a sure fire way to get me hard. I should have taken her in the kitchen when we got here. Not like that wouldn't have made me want to again and again right now.

I find myself swallowing, my mouth suddenly dry as she eases in between my thighs, her back towards me, nestling in almost touching my chest. She smells good. Like vanilla and coconut. Overwhelming my senses even more.

As she pulls her hair over one shoulder, I squeeze a dollop of the Australian Gold sunscreen into the palm of my hand before mixing it together and very carefully spreading it onto the tops of her shoulders. Tiny flecks of sparkle reflecting in the sunlight as I rub it into her skin.

I see the moment she visibly relaxes, so I continue to massage her shoulders and her neck, pressing just the right amount of pressure to make her release a deep sigh of satisfaction.

"Feel good?" I hum into her ear. Hovering over it and taking pleasure in watching goosebumps flood across her bare skin.

"Mhmm.." she groans and rests her head back onto my shoulder, giving me the most perfect view of her boobs from up above. Without missing a beat, I squeeze a little more sunscreen into my hands and run them from both sides of her neck down the length of her chest, smirking to myself as she arches her back ever so slightly. Her nipples hardening with each touch.

With her hands laid on the tops of my thighs, bracing her in place, I rub large circles over every inch of exposed flesh from her collarbones to her breast bone. Earning little sighs with my hands.

"I take back what I said," I whisper hotly into her ear, my eyes closing and my nose breathing everything about her in. "I want to fuck you right now.."

A fresh wave of bumps appear on her skin at the tone of my words. I'm serious as a heart attack. I've never been more turned on in my life and we're barely doing anything at all. But the possibility of all and what's yet to come is like the best foreplay known to man. The anticipation and the way her body reacts to my hands and the feel of my skin wanting me to jump over the edge.

"I'm sure you do," she says with a smirk on her face. Using her hands to push off out of our little space together. I wait until she's nearly standing before I drop my hands, watching her stand gracefully from the chair and pull her hair a little tighter even higher on her head. "But I'm going for a swim."

Jo dips her thumbs into the tiny little strings holding the bottom of her bathing suit together, pulling them up just a little on each side of her hip. Her curves are fucking drool worthy in whatever she chooses to wear. But in this it's on a whole other level.

I can't do anything but stare with heated eyes through my lashes as she turns on the ball of her foot and begins to take the wooden stairs down from the deck to the sand below. Her ass in my line of sight, full and almost completely exposed. A little ruching running down the center of her ass takes the fabric from regular bikini bottoms to the close cousin of a thong.

All I can do is watch as she sashays down the steps, one at a time, smirking back over her shoulder at me as she goes towards the water. Crystal clear and as blue as the sky. Fuck me, I'm done for and we've barely even begun.