Twenty four

Hero

"We're getting the bed all wet," Josephine giggles as I toss her onto the bed, naked.

"I like the sound of that," I grin at her as I swipe a condom from inside my travel bag pocket and rip it open with my teeth before rolling it on.

After I got her off in the shower, it took every ounce of willpower known to man to stop myself from fucking her right then and there. Without protection. Something I've never done in all my years on this earth, but something that I want to do with her. Instead, we showered quickly, I towel dried her at record speed and now, here we are.

"I'm beginning to think you're sex obsessed," she laughs as I crawl on top of her and hover over.

"Just obsessed with having sex with you," I smile and nudge her legs to open a little wider with my knee.

I nudge her opening with the hardness between my legs and so help me god, I take this slow. As slow as I can without holding much back. Who the fuck knows anymore. My mind seems to numb once her clothes come off.

"You haven't slept with anyone else since me?" She pants as our lips meet briefly and pull slightly apart.

"No. Have you?"

Truth be known, sleeping with someone else hadn't even crossed my mind once since I had my first taste of Jo. Honestly, I'd jerked myself so many times to the memory of myself inside of her the first night we met, I didn't have time to go out and find someone new. Didn't want to either. 

"No," she whispers and moans as I slide in slowly.

Christ. She feels heavenly. I know I'm big, but I'll be damned she isn't the tightest thing I've ever known. I watch as her eyes flutter and she smiles below me as I begin to set a steady pace. Not wanting this to be over before it begins, I keep myself from going too fast.

I will say, the fact that I'm her last as well makes my heart swell. Even if there had been another, I'd find a way to cut that shit off immediately now that I'm back in town. Call me crazy. Call me possessive. Whatever. I know what I want. I'm inside of her right now.

"Why are you being so gentle?" She sighs as her brows furrow a bit. Her question causes me to laugh. Last night she told me she wanted me untamed when it came time to our time in the sack. I've given her nothing less. Hell, the first Hookup we ever had resulted in me having scratches down my back like I'd been in a cage fight with a wild animal. Josephine and rough sex apparently go hand in hand. You'd have no clue by looking at her.

"What? You want it rough?" I smirk as I draw out slowly and slam myself in deep, causing her to slide a bit up the bed.

"Ah," she moans and gasps as I do it once again. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and I swear I'm about to come just by watching her. With a groan, I find it within myself to pull out of her for a second, both of us breathing heavy with our mouths almost touching.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Because," I chuckle lightly. "You're going to make me come too fast."

"You say that like it's a bad thing," she smiles deviously up at me and runs her hands down my breathing chest. Her fingertips leave bumps in their wake and I need to switch things up. Now.

In one swift movement, I flip us over so she's on top of me and her eyes widen in amusement.

"Ride me," I say hoarsely, gripping onto her hips to get her into position. With her lip between her teeth and her damp hair hanging loosely over her shoulders, she raised herself up slightly to align our bodies together and slowly descends onto my length.