Eighty one

Hero

Fuck. I need her right now. I don't even care if the others know where I'm taking her. All I know is I've been watching Josephine eye all the sexual tension in the club sitting right next to us for close to thirty minutes now and I'd do just about anything to get her alone.

While I know I won't get what I need from the cute little blonde getting cozy with Maci and Will, I spot Dez just a few feet away talking into the red head's ear who seated us all to begin with. She cute. And young. And most definitely his type. Whatever he's doing is clearly working, because she's got a smug little grin on her face and keeps biting her lip after every time she laughs. Miraculously, she must feel someone watching her, that someone being me, and raises her head my way and our eyes collide.

"Come here," I mouth to her and beckon her with two light fingers. She places her hand on Dez's thigh and stands to her full height. Sashaying her way over to where I'm standing above Jo at her place on the couch, the redhead's heels carrying her towards us.

As soon as she's near enough, I lower my voice to her hear. Her eyes bounce back and forth between my girl and I. "Do you have access to the private rooms?" I say against the shell of her ear. My voice muffled by the ongoing bass surrounding us.

She doesn't say a word, only looks up at me with mossy green eyes and nods her head. Looking even younger than she probably is. My guess, she's a fucking hit here with the older men. My boy most definitely lucked out.

"I'm gonna need you to take us to the one at the furthest end of the hall. Can you do that?" I ask her. Patiently as I can waiting for her to respond.

"The three.." she begins to ask and looks back at Dez who's staring me down like he's eyeing his next meal. Poor fucker probably thinks I'm into that whole sharing nonsense. Like the other knuckle head behind me who's letting a stripper grind all over his girl. All I can do is shake my head.

"You'll be coming right back, sweetheart. I just need you to lead the way."

At this, I see her visibly relax and throw Dez a quick smile over her shoulder. I see the tension leave him in waves. Now don't get me wrong, this isn't some sort of brothel or any other kind of sleazy establishment you might think of it to be. While it's a strip joint, and the girls are wild no doubt, the city typically does frown upon any extra curricular activities happening while the doors are open and the lights are on. Meaning, these girls get paid to dance.. not to have sex with the customers who pay.

But that doesn't mean that the blonde who's now made her way over onto Will's lap and is running her hands into his hair while Maci watches with baited breath isn't going to end up in their bed when they leave here tonight. That I would be willing to bet my money on. And they'll rein it in and try their hardest to wait until they blow this joint to finally make a move. But I'm done waiting. I've watched Jo parade from bar to bar, club to club in her tight little dress and strappy little high heels that encase her perfect legs all night. And I've got the alcohol in my system to prove it. And right now, there's nothing I want more than just a few minutes alone with her because I'm on the brink of going mad as it is.

"Right this way," the red head turns and begins to head towards a roped off section, complete with a body guard standing watch.

"Come," I hold my hand out to Josephine who sways a little once I get her on her feet. Her blue eyes bright from all the flashing lights around, but cautious as she starts to follow me.

I have to hold in a groan as my eyes travel from her toes up the length of her body and then back down again. The neon lighting giving her skin a devilish glow.