Fifty five

Hero

"If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?" Jo asks as I run my fingertips through her hair, her head on my chest. After breakfast, we relaxed all day, only stepping out to go get ice cream at a little mom and pop shop down the street I know she loves. Her and that damn sweet tooth already. Tonight, we made dinner, which was distracted by a hot and heavy make out session in the middle of the kitchen, and continued our ever living quest of watching everything Law and order. Freshly showered and now lying in bed, We've somehow managed to start asking questions. I love than I'm getting to know more.

"Hmmm," I think on it long and hard. "Probably Greece."

"Greece? Why Greece?"

"It just looks like the type of place where you can just relax. Surrounded by water, sunshine, good food. Not to mention, it's like in every romance movie ever made," I laugh and so does she. I look down at her as she cranes her neck to look up at me.

"You're such a romantic," she grins and bites her lip. My eyes tracking the movement. I've barely given her lips a break all day. You'd think there some sort of life source or something.

"You're just now figuring that out?" I grin down at her and wiggle my eyebrows while she swats my arm and lies back down. Kissing my bare skin as she does.

"Your turn.."

"Alright, if you weren't a nurse, what would you want to do?"

"Massage therapy," she says with little hesitation. Surprising me with her answer.

"Massage therapy?"

"Because.." she draws the word out. "I could get massages any time I want from fellow coworkers. God, it's been so long since I've even had one," she groans and my lips turn up at the information.

"You know I'd hire you in a heart beat to be my personal massage therapist. Certificate or not," I tease her. But fuck, that doesn't sound half bad.

"Only if you return the favor. Consider it payment," she laughs and curls in closer to me. Drawing little circles on my chest with her hand.

"You drive a hard bargain. But I think I accept."

After our laughter dies off, we lie in silence for a little while longer. Only the laptop on top of the dresser at the end of the bed filling the room. We turned on a movie, what it's called I have no fucking clue, I've just been content with talking to be honest.

"I can read your mind," I say into her hair. "You're thinking about that massage."

"Nope," she draws out the word, totally giving herself away. She most definitely is.

"Stay right here," I say as I slide out of bed and leave her alone, only to dart across the hall into the bathroom. On the hunt for something I know I saw in here from time to time. Bingo. My eyes land on the bottle of baby oil on the shelf just outside the shower. I snatch it from its place and make my way back into the bedroom. Also grabbing a clean towel off the rack.

"What are you doing?" Jo laughs as I waltz back into the room. The towel draped over my arm like I'm a servant with a platter. She sits up a little straighter in bed.

"Consider this pre-payment," I grin and motion for her to lose the sheet she's holding up. She's almost already naked, so we're off to a good start.

Grinning like a fool, lie the blanket on top of the bed, spreading it out so it covers most of the sheets. "Hop on," I tell her and she does just that. Lying face down with her hands under her head and her arms out to each side. Giving me the perfect view of her entire backside. Including her perfect fucking ass.