One hundred-one

Hero

"Welcome to Perth," the flight attendant hands me my bag and winks at me. All I can think to do is grab onto Jo's hand behind me.

"Hero.. you're holding up the line," Jo whispers at me behind my back. And honestly, I couldn't give a fuck.

"Thanks," I take Jo's bag from her hands and duck out of the cabin. Fuck my legs are stiff from sitting for eleven hours. Getting up to piss doesn't count as stretching. I didn't even join the mile high club.. economy style.

I can't even bother to look around before Jo grabs my hand and starts pulling me behind her. Clearly taking the lead. "You okay?" She smirks at me over her shoulder and I tighten the hold on my bag over my shoulder and my hand flexes on hers which I'm holding.

"Good to go."

"You're limping.." she laughs and curls her fingers through mine. And fuck me, I think I am.

"I'm good to go.."

"There's this really good breakfast spot a couple miles away. They have really good coffee...." She interrupts me. My eyes stay glued to the back of her head.

"Hey." I go to stop now that we're out of the exit terminal and close to baggage claim. She keeps walking.

"Josephine." My harsh tone must make her stop in place and she spins on her heel towards me once again. We stare at each other for a few seconds, people wandering back and forth in our peripheral. Getting to where they need to go. All I need is her undivided attention.

I take three slow steps towards her and stop when we are toe to toe. Eyes still locked. "We can go for breakfast."

I see as her chest deflates and she thinks about turning and starting to walk. I reach out and take hold of her face with one hand. My other unfortunately preoccupied with the bag full of her belongings. "And after we do, I would prefer if we checked into our hotel, because I'm in dire need of a shower and I would really like to fuck my girlfriend in the place she's from. And I think she'd agree.."

I search her eyes and see them shine. A small smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.

Jo takes my free hand and starts walking backwards, trying not to smile as she does. "I think I can help with that."

•••••

"So this is home for the week." I drop our bags inside the door and flop back first onto the bed. Fuck, my body is tired from not doing a damn thing all day. Crazy how that works.

When Jo doesn't respond, instead starts unzipping her suitcase at the foot of the bed, I lean up on my elbows from my laying position.

Her eyes find mine for a split second and then go back to her task. I adjust myself on the bed once again and clear my throat. I know this side of Jo. Fuck, I know every side of her. But she's hiding something. Kind of how she didn't want to admit she liked me at first. Except this secret can do damage.

"What is it?" I ask point blank. My tone light and playful.

"What do you mean?" She glances at me again while piling clothes on the floor next to her suitcase. On her knees at the edge of the bed and I want to take advantage of that so badly, but I stay. Watching her.

"I mean.." I sit up and scoot back against the headboard. "This is a good spot for the week, right?"

"Yeah," she says so casually, it sounds like she's asking a question. I narrow my eyes at the top of her head and start to play with a string hanging off one of the pillow cases next to me.

Seconds go by. Maybe minutes. Silence ensues and finally. Fucking finally she throws down whatever she's holding and folds her hands In her lap. Looking up at me from where she sits. "Okay.. since you insisted.."

I sit up a little straighter and drop the string. "I can think of two things I insisted on since we landed on here.." I say and smirk when she rolls her eyes.

"And you still haven't done a single one."

"Which one would you prefer I do first?" I ask and lick my lips as my eyes roam her body.

"Oh my god," she huffs and stands up to meet my line of site. Still standing way too fucking far from my reach at this point. "We're staying here for one night." She says as she crosses her arms and looks completely away from me.

Not gonna lie. I suspected this from her. She's back in her hometown. I can't expect her to be held up in a hotel with me the whole time we're here. Granted, I'd like nothing more.

Regardless, I figured we would stay somewhere else.

"My parents have a guest house," she says quietly while chewing on her bottom lip and looking at me. I don't even care about what she just said, I just want that fucking lip in my mouth. Now. Not later.

"Okay.." I breath out and stretch out all the kinks in my body from the last day it seems.

"Okay...?" She sounds skeptical. Nevertheless, she takes a step towards me.

"Yeah," I grab the neck of my T-shirt and begin to pull it over my head. "We stay with your parents. That's fine."

"Really?" She sounds amazed as her knee dips down on the bed next to me and I toss my shirt away.

Fuck. I'm tired as fuck but want her more. Want her more than anything.

"Really." I grab her thigh and help her straddle me. I hold onto the back of her neck with one hand and the other travels up her side as her lips come down on mine.

"One question though," I break the kiss and pull back to kiss her jaw. Jo's giggle makes me smile against her skin.

"Oh, god. What?"

I lick up the side of her neck until I get to her earlobe and bite down until I feel her squirm In my lap. Her hands flying to my shoulders. "Do the same rules apply at your parents house as they do mine? Because I'd really like to fuck you there."  I grip her ass in both my hands and hum as she grips the back of my hair.

"In fact, I think I require it."