Thirty nine

"Are you ever going to tell me where we are going?" I ask Hero from the bathroom as I pack my duffle bag full of hair products. Most I don't need. Only a handful I use. But what the hell.. you never know, right?

"No.." he sighs as he barrels into the bathroom beside me. "Please pack my stuff in there too."  he says as he tosses a pack of deodorant into the bag and then he's gone again.

Ever since he told me we were going out of town last night, I'm hell bent on getting him to spill. This morning included a blow job.. which somehow still didn't do the trick. I'm a woman. I need to know these things damn it!!

"Unless you tell me, I'm not leaving this apartment," I yell across the hall and hear him chuckle in the distance. All the while, I keep shoving shit into the bag at full speed.

Soon enough, with a bag in his hand, he comes back to the threshold of the bathroom and leans against the door frame. "Okay.." he smirks. "We can stay in bed for three days and I'll still be just as happy."

"Ugh.. you're impossible."

Hero throws his head back again and laughs. "No. What's impossible is how much you're packing for a weekend getaway. You're bringing way too much stuff."

Okay. So I may have two bags packed already. Not suitcases but somewhat close. So sue me. I don't know if we are going trekking up a mountain side or spending the weekend on a yacht. It's not my fault I'm overpacking.. this time anyway.

"Maybe if I knew where we were going I would be able to pack accordingly.." I raise my eyebrow and turn to him.

Hero's dressed in joggers and a stark white hoodie. The casualness making me weak in the knees. Despite having our little rendezvous in bed before the sun ever came up and a quick shower together where you would think I would have got my fair share of him, he looks delicious. As always.

"Give me one hint... please," I beg as I set whatever's in my hands down and wrap them around his waist. His body heat instantly enveloping me.

"Then it's not a surprise.." he smirks after he kisses me on the forehead, causing me to groan.

"Please.." I whisper up At him. My neck craned to look at his face from where I stand. "Just one."

I watch up at him as he sighs deeply and looks over my head. Like he's in thought at how much info to give me. Hey.. at least we're making progress..

"Bring sunscreen," he says as he looks down at me. His eyes glistening with humor. His hands securely around my waist.

"Sunscreen.."

"Sunscreen.." he reiterates as I glare up at him.

Letting go of him and turning back to packing I let out a sigh. "That tells me nothing. The sun is literally everywhere."

From the hallway I can hear Hero laugh as long as his footsteps. "You asked, baby. Hurry up. We've got a plane to catch!"