The Concert

Punctuation Key:

"Spoken dialogue"

'Quoting'

*Action*

Emphasis

Internal thoughts/talking to Ciel

[[Ciel talking]]

{{Thought Communication}}

I also have a discord server for discussion, questions, suggestions, or whatever. https://discord.gg/SVkTU2CQ2s

Rimuru POV

Lunchtime has come, and Azz and Clara are less than thrilled about being left out. Sorry guys, but I can't go inviting extra people out of the blue! Well, I'm sure they can manage without either Iruma or me babysitting them for one lunch.

Iruma looks nervous about this situation, which is understandable since the Student Council has quite the reputation of being ruthless and scary. I mean, I'll be there, and he already gets along with Ameri so I don't think he has anything to worry about.

We get our food and then look around for the distinct colors of the Student Council uniforms. I spot them at an isolated table across the room. When we arrive at the table, everyone else is already there and Ameri has left the two seats to her right open.

"Iruma, you can sit there and your sister can sit next to you."

Of course, this girl wants Iruma to sit next to her, and she likely left the other seat for me so he'd be more comfortable.

"Thanks, Ameri," Iruma says sweetly, giving Ameri his usual innocent smile.

"I-it's no problem!"

Sheesh, this girl's got it bad! All it took was Iruma thanking her to get her all hot and bothered!

From the perspective of someone freed from their 'carnal desires', it's quite comical to watch stuff like this.

Ameri then goes around introducing Iruma to everyone while he sits there nervously. They're rather friendly, so he starts to loosen up over a few minutes.

"You two are so different from each other!"

"Yes, their demeanors are almost complete opposites."

"They do have an equally large appetite though, that's for sure!"

"Kimaris, it's rude to comment on how much a girl eats!"

"No, it's fine. I do have a big appetite."

We all continue to chat about this and that as we eat, and the next thing I know, the bell rings to end the lunch period. I decide now's the time to make my move and I grab Iruma and Ameri's attention.

"Come with me for a minute, I got something for you two!"

Iruma looks confused and Ameri looks suspicious, but both of them follow me out into the hallway nonetheless. That's when I whip out my secret weapon(s), something I had Diablo get ahold of for me. I didn't ask the details about how he got them (I honestly don't want to know, since this is Diablo we're talking about!), since they're apparently hard to get your hands on, but I digress.

I've been thinking for a while 'shouldn't those two go on a real date?', but things have been so hectic lately that I haven't had any opportunity to do anything about it. Plus, I don't know anything about dating short of stuff from media and other second-hand sources, but I think what I chose is still a decent idea. A concert! That's something people go to on dates, right? I got my hands on some concert tickets for the two of them, along with one for me, but that's just so Iruma feels more comfortable with going. I plan on leaving the two alone soon after arriving, but I'm not gonna tell Iruma that. He would get too nervous and refuse to go if he knew I was setting up a date for him! It's the perfect plan if I do say so myself! The funny part is that the 'dem-dol' performing in this concert is none other than our classmate, Keroli Crocell, but nobody else seems to have figured out that little secret but me.