Hotel Hijinks

Punctuation Key:

"Spoken dialogue"

'Quoting'

*Action*

Emphasis

Internal thoughts/talking to Ciel

[[Ciel talking]]

{{Thought Communication}}

I also have a discord server for discussion, questions, suggestions, or whatever. https://discord.gg/SVkTU2CQ2s

Iruma POV

Ameri left my room and I continue tidying the place up, grateful her father didn't get more upset than he did. That really was a close call just then, but it's over with so I need to let it go.

After I finish, I head back to the area where all my classmates are hanging out.

It seems like things got more chaotic during the time I spent away...

Yeah, everyone was doing their own thing, having fun or relaxing, but the scene I just walked in on is crazier than I expected.

Everyone has their familiars out and Clara is showing a bunch of kids each of them, introducing them and whose familiar they are, the smaller forms of Rimuru have also broken away from their circle, with one missing but the rest have started talking to different people.

Keroli and Elizabetta are teamed up, doing the hair of one Rimuru each, tying ribbons and other things into their hair with smiles on both girls' faces. Neither Rimuru looks particularly thrilled, though, but are putting up with Elizabetta and Keroli's game.

I spot another with Lead and Jazz, looking like they are engaged in an intense video game with both boys, and it appears like Rimuru is winning since both boys look a lot more stressed and tense than the mini-Rimuru seated between them.

Then, my attention is grabbed by a large boom.

"Huh?"

I look over and see Sabnock lying flat on his back on the hard floor.

"Hahaha...I told you I would win!" one of the Rimurus cheers.

"When you proposed a 'test of strength', I was not expecting you to overwhelm me so badly while in your current state, Rimuru..."

"It shows you need to train more!" the small Rimuru quips back, madly grinning.

I turn my attention back to Clara and all those familiars and kids, realizing that one of them is actually Rimuru when she confidently stands up.

"Let me show you mine!" she declares before Ranga jumps out of her shadow without warning.

All the little kids let out ooohs and aaahs of amazement.

"So floofy!" one kid cheers.

"I wanna pet him! I wanna pet him!" another begs, reaching toward Ranga.

Rimuru responds by hugging Ranga tightly.

"I know another floofy familiar!" Clara exclaims, looking like she just had an amazing idea.

Suddenly she runs up to me and pulls me over, quickly slapping a sticker I recognize too well on my hand. In moments my arms have been raised, and with a puff of smoke, Kalego-sensei is here with us. He inspects his body for a few seconds, taking a moment to realize what has happened, and then turns to me with unimaginable anger written across his fluffy face.

Yikes!

".....Iruma I'll-." he was starting to say something, fury in his voice but got cut off as Clara grabs him, showing him to the kids.