Wacky Walter Antics 2: The Wackening

Punctuation Key:

"Spoken dialogue"

'Quoting'

*Action*

Emphasis

Internal thoughts/talking to Ciel

[[Ciel talking]]

{{Thought Communication}}

I also have a discord server for discussion, questions, suggestions, or whatever. https://discord.gg/SVkTU2CQ2s

Iruma POV

"Now, let us decide on what to do in the meantime while those two are having their talk." Azz takes charge in Rimuru and Ameri's absence.

"What about the King's Manor?! It is the perfect replication of the Demon King Derkila's residence!" Sabnock suggests.

"No, I think we should ask Master Iruma what he wishes to do." Azz shoots down his idea immediately.

"He surely wants to go to the King's Manor!" Sabnock insists without bothering to ask me.

"He does not!" Azz yells back.

"Guys..." I complain softly, sad that these two think they need to fight with each other again. The worst part is I know they'll likely keep going unless I say something too.

But, before I can intervene, something rips my attention away from my friends. An alluring presence that I can't ignore draws me in and I wander toward it unconsciously.

A crowd is gathered and I gently push my way through to see what's grabbing everyone's attention.

Standing atop a float as part of an extravagant parade is none other than Ronove Romiere, clearly using his bloodline magic to its fullest to make himself the center of attention, evidenced by the golden, sparkly glow surrounding him.

My excitement immediately fades as I notice this. I was thinking it was going to be something fun and amazing and it's just silly Ronove, up to the same antics as usual.

But...maybe he's the right kind of person to spend time with in a place like this? Ronove sure knows how to have fun, at least.

Soon, he hops down from the float and into the crowd and I approach him. He was inviting everyone to 'play' with him just a moment ago, so I might as well ask, right?

"Ronove, what are you doing here?" Azz asks before I can, running up to my side, followed by Sabnock. I guess running off was enough to stop their arguing.

"Ah yes, I remember you. It's been a while, commoners!" Ronove says.

"What the-?" Sabnock asks, confused by Ronove's way of talking to us.

"Hah, foolish question! This place is owned by my Legend-daddy, he built this place from the ground up! And I, his incredible son, can enjoy any part of this park as much as I want!" Ronove brags to us in an arrogant voice.

Then, a man comes up behind Ronove and lays a hand on his shoulder.

"True, but even so...you're only supposed to observe today." the man sternly corrects Ronove.

Ronove immediately falls to the ground dramatically, groaning "A man has touched me...!"

"Hey, are you okay?!" I quickly asked, concerned for him.

But Ronove only responds with some gurgling, sputtering noises and remains face-first, lying on the ground, stiff as a board.

The man who inadvertently caused Ronove's collapse dressed a lot like a butler wearing a suit with a tailcoat walks up to us before I can check on Ronove more closely.