Rimuru's Student

Punctuation Key:

"Spoken dialogue"

'Quoting'

*Action*

Emphasis

Internal thoughts/talking to Ciel

[[Ciel talking]]

{{Thought Communication}}

I also have a discord server for discussion, questions, suggestions, or whatever. https://discord.gg/SVkTU2CQ2s

Iruma POV

Rimuru teleports us somewhere again, accompanied by the usual stomach-flipping sensation. I'm glad I'm no longer queasy, or that little jump would've been enough to tip me over the edge into vomiting.

I find that we're now outside a fancy-looking door. Rimuru steps up to it and knocks politely.

We wait a minute or two, but there's no response.

Rimuru knocks again, this time a little louder and we wait again.

Rimuru frowns slightly and crosses her arms, tapping her foot impatiently while we wait for someone to answer the door. She lets out a sharp sigh before stepping closer and attempting to grab the attention of someone inside again.

"~Leeeeeooooonnn~!" Rimuru calls out, accompanied by more knocking. "I know you know I'm out here, so open up!"

Rimuru knocks again, this time more forcefully. I notice the door is starting to splinter slightly in the spot Rimuru's been hammering on with her fist.

"Uuuhhhh...Rimuru? You're gonna break th-"

Ignoring what I said, Rimuru gives the door one, hard, frustrated, knock and the door finally gives and breaks completely, swinging violently on its hinges and slamming into the wall inside the building.

"Whoops," Rimuru says, her eyes wide at what she just did by accident.

Now that the door's been blown away by Rimuru's strength, two people are revealed by the now open doorway, one of them appearing like he was approaching the door to open it. His outstretched hand clenches into an angry fist as he lowers it now that the door isn't there to open any longer.

"I can't believe you just did that..." I mutter, dumbfounded by what I just witnessed.

"I didn't mean to break it like that..." Rimuru grumbles back, looking not too happy with what she just did, but only for a moment. Rimuru quickly hides any regret with a cheesy smile and approached the blonde-haired man that's still standing silent behind the doorway.

"Heeeey! Leon! Long time no see ~buddy~!" Rimuru says cheerfully, still grinning exaggeratedly at the man.

Based on the man's expression, I don't think he considers Rimuru his 'buddy'.

Then, suddenly, the woman with Leon springs forward, embracing Rimuru and scooping her into her arms with a little twirl to the action.

"Huaaah!" Rimuru makes a surprised noise as her feet go airborne.

"I missed you so much!" she says, hugging Rimuru in her arms tighter.

Rimuru appears to be blushing slightly, probably embarrassed by being picked up like that without warning. I know she was when Diablo picked her up a while back. Rimuru doesn't look mortified this time though.